|| You match on Splatoween

| Emperor

| Emperor

"Emperor, pleeeease wear the outfit I got!" You got on your knees and begged Emperor to wear the matching outfit like resembled yours that you bought for Splatoween.

"No, {Y/N}. I will not wear the ridiculous outfit, under any circumstances!" Emperor stated in a fierce tone. 

"B-But! Fine..." You sighed, giving up on what you were going to say. It was hard to change Emperor's mind after he made a decision. He was hard-headed after all.

Emperor picked up the outfits for you two and saw the price tag. It was extremely expensive. He knew you must devastated after he said he wasn't wearing the outfits, even after you spent a lot of money.

Emperor made his was to your room seeing you laying heartbroken in your bed, and took a long sigh.

"Fine, i'll wear them."

-

You two went Trick-Or-Treating 2 hours later. It was no surprise when Emperor got surrounded by his fans. Emperor was signing autographs when you leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"No {Y/N}. You said. I won't wear that ridiculous outfit. You said. Under any circumstances. You said~." You chuckled and nudged his arm.

"Shut.Up" Emperor groaned.

(N-Pacer )                      (You)

| N-Pacer

N-Pacer was no fan of scary movies, blood or gore in any way. She didn't even like going out of Splatoween since it basically it was the night of horror. You knew it was going to be hard to convince N-Pacer to wear the costume, since it came straight out of a scary flim. You walked over to her peacefully reading a book on the couch.

"Sw-Sweetie you know Splatoween is today...Right?" You asked N-Pacer as she looked at you curiously. 

"Of course honey, why do you ask? N-Pacer replied.

"Well I was wondering if...You wanted to dress up as killer twins from the horror movie A S-Splating resemblance? For Splatoween?"  N-Pacer looked at you as if you had lost your mind.