Finding Lilly

" Okay then " I ended my unfinished sentence. "so lets start looking" aspen said seriously, " I got a feeling that she's not in New York no more she probly in a different state" I said not sure. " Well then you go get masky,hoodie,jeff,and Sara and go look somewhere else and we will look in New York okay!", " Yea there's one problem I don't know where they are and I wouldn't be by masky he's pretty pissed" I said scaredly. "What the fuck did you guys do to him" she said pissed off, " oh shit thanks for yelling at me I just remembered we have to decorate for the welcoming party" I said. " Really Nikki you just remembered you dumbass" she said more angry " HEY HEY HEY what did slender tell you about calling me that"." Does it look like I give a fuck about what slender says Nikki or do you want me to find one and we all want me to find which will never happen" aspen said " Aspen why are you being like this your never like this" I said sadly. " Nikki people change time to get used to the new me " aspen said happily as I started to cry I found Sara, Masky,Jeff, and hoodie. " Nikki what's wrong" masky said with concern " it's Aspen she's becoming an asshole to me" I said madly " Nikki who's is she with" Sara said. " Shes with laughing jack, Eyeless jack and Ellen" I said "and can I go back to the manor I don't want to be here no more" I said " okay Nikki Jeff go with her to make sure she gets there safely and stay there untill she's better and then come back to us." "Fine by I better come back out here with Nikki tonight and kill people" " jeff we can't kill tonight we need to find Lilly and the bring her to the manor so we can welcome her"I said " wait that's tonight?" masky said. " Yea I remembered a few minutes ago" I said " okay you guys go now Jeff you can kill tommrow and ill pretend to go with you so slender won't think suspicious about you leaving and teleport there it's faster then walking sara go with so you can help decorate."