The human well

"Well guys were here" masky said happily. "I can see this masky can sit down and eat for a while I'm hungery and so is smile" I said tiredly. "F-Fine we stay here for a little w-while but we need to be back before dark" masky said with a stern voice. " can I just add something" Sara said "of course Sara" masky replied "look who's behind you guys" Sara added happily. As masky and I turned around very slowly we seen hoodie and Jeff standing behind us. We let out a sigh of release, " what are you guys still doing here" hoodie said surprisingly " well brother we are going fuel up before we enter the human world "good were coming with you " jeff said. "WHAT no no no I don't need no more people! " masky said angrily. "MASKY YOUR STUTTER WENT AWAY!" hoodie said happily "I don't mind if you guys come with us" Sara said. " I don't mid either" I said. so masky finally agreed for them to come along but as soon as we get out of control were going back and masky will choose someone to stay with him. So we uad to leave smile and i felt bad but it was so no one will steal him. So we ate and got ready to Jump in the well. So masky went first, Sara went second hoodie went third and then it was me ad then jeff that went. so I closed my eyes for most of the ride untill Jeff caught up to me and said hell race me so I was falling faster then him and we made it to the human world faster. " This so weird it looks just like home" I said sadly. "Well guys were in the big apple." "What's wrong Nikki" hoodie said with concern " I just wish... nothing." " Come on Nikki lets go for a walk and talk about it" Sara said "okay Sara." so Sara and I went for a walk and we talked about how I feel about it and then slender tried to get us so we told him who we were and he left so we kept walking untill we sat under a giant oak tree.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry guys if it took so long to upload I wanted to write but never got a chance to unless I did and the app kicked me out and my writing didn't save or I didn't save it so yea new chapter coming out soon love you 💛💙💜💚❤