Life Dont Get No Better

Asia's POV:

I quickly put my clothes back on.Another late night "session".He said he was going to get the money.I could tell this man was drunk.I really dont care...as long as i get my money.I sat at the edge of the bed looking around the fairly medium sized room.It smelled like Vodka and must.I shook my head.He came back in the room.

???:Here Lil Guh take this and get out before my wife comes home.

He slured his words.

I snatched the 100 dollar bill.

me:Thank you.

I took the money and my north face book bag.I walked outside.It was a breezy night in LA good thing i wore pants and took a sweater.I stoped in front of a store.I went inside and went to the back of the store.I got me a mucho mango arizona and a large bag of dorito's.I opened my bookbag's smaller compartment and pulled out 2 dollars.I handed it to the man,Put the stuff in my bookbag,and put my bag back on my back.I left the store heading to the motel a block away.I usually stayed in motels or my clients homes.I opened the motel doors and checked in.Only $35 a night.I looked at the clock on the wall ''3:49'' Geesh.The girl gave me my key.She was around my age but shorter.

me:thank you

???:Your welcome...If you need anything call the front desk and ask for laylanni (lay•lai•ney)

me:Alright im asia

laylanni:(smiles)

me:(smiles back)

That girl was very nice.I walk to the steps and make my way up.Room 319.I unlock the door and see a large bed,a television,a microwave,and a mini fridge,and a bathroom.I put my book bag down by the bed and went to open the fridge.I thought fridges only came with deluxe rooms.I smiled.I opened the fridge to find waters and arizonas,with hersheys,resses,and kit kats.Oh yeah.Im going to stay at this motel for a while.I turned around to see a little stand with dorito's,lays,and cheeto's.I smiled again.I walked to the phone and dialed 0 for the frount desk.Someone answered.

me:Um... can I speak to laylanni

???:Speaking

me:(laughs) Oh...Its Asia I just called to say thank you

laylanni:No problem thats what friends are for

me:Well Thank You (smiles) Maybe we can go to breakfast tomorrow.

laylanni:Um...Thats cool I sleep Here at the motel so we can meet in the lobby.

me:No problem.Thank you

laylanni:Your welcome Good morning (laughs)

me:Goodmorning (smiles/hangs up the phone)

Laylanni is cool she seems nice.I took a cold shower and put on underwear and a long shirt.I went to sleep

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Comment if you want to be in the story with:

name

nickname

personality

style

age

Mb boy (Ray and Prince are already taken):

goal:

3+ votes

3+ comments

'~Lenna