-1-

How you met
  Your Name is Y/N L/N. You are a hybrid with very powerful healing power. You have a H/C ears like cats on your head. And a Wings. And also I'm 16 years old.
  Early Flashback
  You were just a normal girl until you're 4. Your dad was scientist and your mom was a doctor. One day your dad uses you as experimenting. And well that actually gone well. But you had wings and ears.
  That day your parents disgusted about you and dumped you. So you were living in a street for like 12 years. Even orphans disguised about you.
  That's when you started thinking of killing yourself.
  Back to reality
You were actually crying. Very hard. You hated that memories. Every time you remember that , you just want to end this. And eventually you slept yourself.
  When someone started blocking your sun at the street you woke up. It was man with a black patches in his eyes. Finally he spoke.
  "You must be Y/N right?? Y/N L/N. Well we need your help." And you were confused. "W-what?? Why?? And who are y-you ???" You just bombed him with those questions. "Well calm down kid. I'm Nick Fury. And I know you are one of the most powerful hybrids. Now first of all we need to get you out of here." Now you are more confused. Why and how the hell does he know that you're hybrid.
   He was going but you were refused to go. And somehow your vision just gone black.

At the Avengers Tower

Tony's POV
  Now we all heard that Fury was bringing someone. And the teams going crazy. Steve like planning new plans like the usual old man. Clint and Nat are chatting how will she look and bugging Bruce. Oh poor Bruce.
  And I Tony Stark trying to figure out this guys. Well first of all Thor and Loki are at Asgard. Wanda and Vision trying something romantic out. And of course Peter's at school.
  Today will be a big day. Ughhh..

Y/N's POV

  As I woke up the light burning my eyes out. I groaned in pain. And eventually as I get used to it that black patches guy came out of nowhere. I remember his name was Fury.
  " Welcometo the Avengers tower. Now before we go I will bring you to your room and you will clean up first. And also you don't need the test. So just follow me." And I just followed him the building was huge. The elevator bell rang. And he let me into this freaking huge room.
   I can't believe my eyes. I-I I ... wow.
" Just shut up and clean yourself Agent. We will be meeting you at The Meeting room." And he walked away. So I did as he said. I got into a quick shower. So now where should I go....
   Umm Meetingroom..... "Hello Miss Y/N" I got freaked out of that. " Who are you and where am I ????" "I am Friday. The assistant of Mister Stark!!" "O-oh ok it's nice to meet you but where is the Meetingroom???" " Turn left and down the hall way turn left." "W-well thanks!!" "Anytime Miss Y/N"

Time Pass

   Oh god right now I'm sitting in the middle of everyone. Of course looking strange at me. Because of this stupid ears and wings. At this moment I just wanna end this life.
  "So this is our new agent. Meet Y/N."
So the blondie cut off the awkward silent as "Hello its nice to meet to. I'm Steve Rogers aka. Captain America." This one is so polite. And they all Introduced them self. I started to feel .... loved......

I hope you guys enjoy!!!
Please leave a comment or something. Its ok if you don't. If there's a good idea I will write it on my this series.
And this might be short but yeah....

-Luna •|•