First Day

Y/N POV

It was a nice day. Sun shining trough the window. Since I'm awake I made myself to kitchen.

They were all there just eating or watching TV. "Good morning sunshine!!!" As Tony starts. "G Mornin~ *yawn" and they all greeted me. First day going pretty well. I just ate my  breakfast and went to get a quick shower.

As I walk in to the bathroom I realized my old best friend. Razor. Just chillin in the sink. All the flashbacks and memories just flood and hit me like train.

*Flashback*

You were out in the street trying to find some spot to sleep. The street lights and everything was busy. You were busy finding a spot. Finally you wrapped you wings around you and tried to sleep.

Something woke you up it was so painful. You just blacked out. And guess what you were still on the street still bruised and dirty.

At that moment you didn't know what to do. It's was just like you don't deserve here. Everything hates you. That moment that you cutter your wrist with a broken glass.

*End of flashback*

Then I realized I was tearing apart. I hated this. I started heating myself again. The thoughts were too much. All I could do was cut. And cut and cut. Three big lines across my wrist. Blood streaming down. So I quickly cleaned myself up.

3 months later

Y/N POV

Still the same depression got worse. The mostly worse is everyone one by one started ignoring me. Sometimes they just yell. Nick doesn't know. I always cared about them one day it just changed. What have I done???

Today was rather ok. Cause nobody talked to me. Clint , Nat and Wanda just went off to mission. I feel so numb now. Nothing to do.

*Flashback*

Today was rather ok. I went down to greet others but they just ignored me. Why??? Meh I don't know I think they are just playing or pranking.

Now the days went off. I feel little lonely now. I trusted them. What have I done???

I met Steve in the hall
"Oh hey!!!" He just ignored
"Hello?? Steve what's wrong???"
Ignored.
"Um hello?? I'm trying to ask you if you're ok but you are just ignoring me !!!"
Ignored again.
"EXCUSE ME BUT DO I EVEN EXIST WHY THE HELL ARENT YOU ANSWERING MY QUESTION???!?!?"
I outburst.
"And why should I eve care what YOU SAY !!?!?!?!???"
That shot me. The kind soulfree the nice captain just yelled at me.
Why am I so disappointing.
As he walks away I feel like nothing.
At all.
I just wanted to die.

*End of Flashback*

I was in tears. As cold sharp razor hit my skin.....

Guys I'm so sorry.
I have nothing to write so
Please do not hate me.

-Luna •|•