Ch. 3 Yay Cleaning...

I tell Minseo what happened I mean it wasn't that big of a deal. "Oh" she says kind of bummed out.

"What. You expected something else?" I say to her "well kind of yeah I guess" she shrugs. I swear this girl.

The teacher came in and we got in our seats he introduced himself he was Mr. Park Joonhyun. He seems very nice. During class I felt something hit the back of my head.

I turmed around and saw Taehyung smiling at me. I mouthed 'what' to him and he brought his notebook up to his face. Is that really why he needed my attention for help?

I rolled my eyes and turned around to focus in class. He kept throwing pieces of paper at my head. I got so mad that I got up from my seat and yelled "STOP!!" I turn around and see Taehyung smirking. How could he be smirking right now?!

"Miss Y/n!!" I hear from behind me. Oh no, I'm in so much trouble. "Yes, Mr. Park" I say smiling nervously.

"I wish to speak with you at the end of class." He looks very mad.

"Yes, sir" I look back and glare at him. This is all his fault.

-

Class was over and everyone was heading out at the corner of my eye I could see Taehyung packing up his stuff slowly so he can hear what Mr. Park has to say to me.

I go up to the teachers desk he looks up at me "You wanted to speak to me sir?" I say hoping he wouldn't notice that i'm sweating "Yes, I want to know why you interupted my class?"

"He started throwing pieces of paper at me" I say pointing to taehyung. I look over and I could see him gulp. I look at Mr. Park and see him looking at Taehyung. "Mr. Kim, come here please." Now its my turn to be smirking at him.

He stands next to me. "I want both of you to clean the restrooms of this school." I stop smirking and look at him "WHAT!!" We say in unison. "But it wasn't my fault she yelled." Taehyung looked very mad. I rolled my eyes. I can't believe he is blaming me for everything.

"Hurry now get to class. " This is absurd. Ugh why. Just why.

After School

Today would've been a good day. But my roommate had to ruin it. I got to the janitors closet to get supplies and head to girls restroom. While I was walking over I see Taehyung about to leave the building. Is he serious

"Hey!!" I yell.

Taehyung's POV

I am not going to clean those bathrooms. It is Y/n's fault for screaming. So when I don't see anyone I try to leave. "Hey!!" I hear. Oh no. I turn around and see Y/n. She looks a little mad.

Y/n's POV

Taehyung turns around. I give him half of the supplies. "Here. Go clean the guy's restroom." I say to him.

"Hey lets just ditch this place and go somewhere." He says smirking

"No I am not going to get more punishments because of your stupid actions." I am furious.

He rolls his eyes "ugh fine" he takes the supplies and heads over to the restrooms.

3 hours later

Finally done. I stretch. I put the supplies back. I was walking out, I didn't hear anything. It was very quiet in fact too quiet.

I start heading to the men's restroom. When I reach the door I put my ear to the door and I don't hear anything. I open and guess what I see. Yup Kim freaking Taehyung sleeping.

How can he sleep in a bathroom. I go over and wake him up.

"Eomma just five more minutes." Is he serious. I am not his mom. I go over to the sink and get some water. I splash over his face. He gets up instantly.

"Yah!! what was that for?!" He wipes of the water with his sleeve. "1 for sleeping and not doing your work and 2 for calling me Eomma!!" His cheeks turn pink. Is he embarrassed?

"Oh sorry" he scratches the back of his neck. "Just get up and put the stuff away." I leave him there.

I go back to our room. And take a shower because those restrooms are disgusting. I get ready for bed.

I can't sleep. I look over at Taehyung and see him fast asleep. "Taehyungie" I kind of whisper-yelled. "What" he has his eyes half open. "I can't sleep" I say to him. "I can't do anything about it unless you want to cuddle. But i dont think you want that so." He closes his eyes and turns around. "I want to cuddle" I mummbled. Whatever I just turn around and try to sleep.

I feel something behind me. I gasp when he puts his hands around my waist. "Just go to sleep"

My heart starts beating real fast what is happening to me.

I ignore it and I actually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it was boring.

Thanks for reading
Byee💞