Ch. 20 Pain

2 days later

I hate my life. Why is my life like this. Why couldn't he be a normal boyfriend/ex.

Suddenly the doors open.

"I brought lunch babe." I hate that word coming from him.

"Stop calling me babe..I am not your babe" I tell with anger in my voice. I see the tray. Honestly the food looks good. That's probably because, he barely gives me any food.

"You will always be my baby. Anyways eat up! Oh wait, you can't. I guess I have to feed you." He gives me an innocent smile. He's been saying that for the past couple days.

He gets the spoon and brings it up to my mouth. Even though I don't want to give in. I really am hungry.

"Open your mouth sweetie." I cringe of the nickname he gives me. Slowly and hesitantly I open my mouth.

Taehyung, Mom. Where are you?

Taehyung's POV

I hear a knock at the door. "Taehyung sweetie you need to eat something. It's been two days. You only drink water." I hear Y/n's mom say. I don't say anything.

"The cops are doing their best to find Y/n. I know I'm sad aswell, but we need to stay strong for her. I care about you. Ok. You're family now." I didn't hear anything after that.

"If you eat something we'll go to the police station. To see if they found something." She says again. I get up and open the door.

"Fine, but when I'm done we're going their right away." I tell her. She smiles "Of course. Now eat up!" She hands me the food and I eat it.

It taste so good. The best food I've tasted in years, but I think thats my hunger talking. I finish and grab my jacket.

I take the plate downstairs and put where they wash the dishes.

I see Mrs. L/n walk to the living room.

"Thank you for the food." I look at her. She just shakes her head. "Oh it's fine."

She grabs the keys to the car. "Ready?" She tells me. I nod and walk out. I already see Meadow waiting. I took a closer look. I don't want to be mean or anything, but she looks like she barely slept at all. She has dark cricles under her eyes. Her hair is in a messy bun, and from what I can see she's still in her P.J's.

I get in. "We're going to pick up Minseo and Hoseok." Y/n's mom says. She heads to her house. She gives a small honk. Couple seconds later. Minseo comes out with Hoseok.

They get in the back with me. "Hey Minseo. Hey hyung." I say to them. They say 'Hi' back and put on their seatbelts.

We head over to the police station. After we arrived I was the first one to get out. When I walk in I see officer Namjoon on the phone after he sees me he puts the phone down. "I was about to call you guys that we found something." Mrs. L/n hears him and runs over to us. "What did you find!?" She says.

"Well apparently. Y/n was probably kidnapped . Her phone was close to a couple of wheel marks on the grass. Meaning she was taken and they drove away."

"Do you know where?" I say impatiently.

"Unfortunately we do not, but our team is doing the best they can." I let out a frusterated sigh.

"We did ask a some people who were at the wedding who knows Y/n." I look at him. "Go on."

"Apparently some guy named BamBam. Is missing aswell. We don't know for sure if he took her or not. Do you guys know what relation BamBam has to Y/n, or if they have any relation at all?" He asked us

"Yes it's her fucking ex. That son of a bitch." Meadow says.

Meadow gets close to the police officer. "You better find her alive, because if you don't. I will fucking murder you. I don't care if I go back to fucking prison." She says to him.

The officer showed fear for a bit before they turned back to serious. "Are you threatening me?" He says.

She takes a step back and rolls her eyes. "Oh please. What are you going to do huh? Take me to jail? It's not the first time" She smirks at the officer.

Meadows been to jail before? Wow I never knew that. My thoughts get interrupted. "But it doesn't make sense. How could BamBam kidnap her he was so nice to my Y/n."

"Yeah that's true." Minseo backs her up.

Meadow looks at them. "Listen..there is something you don't know about him." She stares right into there eyes.

"What is it?" Her mom says. I want to find out aswell.

She takes a sigh. "BamBam was actually a fucking asshole. He fucking slept with other girls right in front of her. He abused Y/n so many times. Almost beating her to death one time." She gets interrupted

Minseo had tears in her eyes. "How come I never knew?"

"Y/n didn't want you guys to worry about her. That asshole also threatened her. So she really had no choice."

I can't believe Y/n has been through this. I look at her mom she was crying. "My poor baby. I should've payed attention to the signs she would give me when he would come over." She was crying so hard.

My eyes also started to get watery. I felt many emotions. I head to Y/n's mom. "Where does he live?" She looks me right in the eyes.

"I can show you." We hurry of to the car. "Good luck." I hear the officer say.

I sit in the front this time. Meadow gives me a glare and sits in the back.

Y/n's POV

I was crying. Will I ever leave this hell hole? I kept crying and crying.

I hear the door open. "Shut up!" BamBam yells at me. "Fuck you!!" I yell at him.

"You need to be taught a lesson." He pulls down his zipper. Oh my god! Please help me.

-

"That was fun." He puts on his close and leaves the room. I'm on the bed. Cold, scared, naked, weak, in pain. All these emotions. I hate this world. I cry quietly. I look out the window. It was starting to get dark. Another night in this place.

I just want to die. I never knew he was this kind of person. This is all my fault. I should've never dated him.

I try to put on my clothes. I looked at my wrist there bruised and red.

I keep moving my arms.

Suddenly, I feel my wrist moving freely. I look and see the rope get lose. I try to untie the other and it works. I put on my clothes. I try to run but I'm in so much pain. I go to the window. This room is so up high. I guess the fucking window is not a choice.

I go to the door. I open the door. I guess it wasn't locked. I walk out and see I'm in a very dark and long hallway. It's very quiet. I tiptoe to the side where I see some light.

So far there isn't anybody. I walk further and see a staircase. I slowly walk down the stairs. I met by another large hallway. I walk further down the stairs.

Finally I see even more light. I tiptoe a bit more. I look around and see a kitchen, a living room. I gasp. There's a door. I get excited completely forgeting about my surroundings and my pain. I run to the door. I try to open it but fail.

"Where are you going?" I hear behind me. Oh no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading. I promise the story will get better. I feel bad for Y/n aswell even though it's not true.

Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time
Byee💞