1.

*Harrys POV*

I watched as the red liquid made patterns down my arm and dripped into the sink.

I hate my life.

It sucks.

My girlfriend of four years left me thanks to being in a band.

I have no friends anymore thanks to fame, and i think my actually four true friends are beginning to hate me.

I havent always been like this.

In the beginning i was happy to be in a band and all for it. My friends,family and girlfriend supported me.

Now, i have ruined that.

My Girlfriend cheated on me because "she needed things i couldnt give her". Im in a fucking boyband and im not poor. What couldnt i give her. 

Little does she know, i wasnt the most loyal boyfriend in the world.

Thats another one of my problems. I channel my anger with sex. Which i dont think is a bad thing.

My family wishes i never auditioned for the x factor. They would rather have me working in the same little bakery i did two and a half years ago.

My friends are happy without me, because they dont have to deal with the drama of having a friend thats famous.

again, i hate my life.

I looked again at the deep cut on my left arm and the razor in my right hand.

It did this before every show and it seemed as if the boys didnt care anymore, i wouldnt let them help.

Knock Knock Knock

"Ten minutes till stage Harry, you going to be ready mate?" I heard louis say from outside of the door.

I quickly grabbed a towel off the shelf.

"Uh. Yeah be out in five" I said wiping my arm clean.

I bandaged the gash on my arm and walked out of the bathroom.

"You alright" Zayn said without looking up from his mirror.

"Yeah" I dryly replied

"On in five boys" The producer called walking past our dressing room.

"You ready boys" Liam said looking up and down.

Liam hated me now. He wouldnt speak to me,and when he did it was small talk.

I was never invited anywhere anymore because everytime i went out, i got too drunk to control myself.

What am i doing with my life?

"Lets go" Liam said again walking out of the door.

We followed.

The timer on the screen counted down 3, 2 , 1..... GO

We ran on stage and began singing Up All Night.

Until i saw her.

A Bleach Blonde haired girl with beautiful blue eyes standing front row looking up at me.

You know you want her wrapped around you styles  my subconcious chuckled.

i smiled and worked my charm the whole concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked back into the dressing room to get ready for our meet and greet.

Hopefully tonight i would find another willing fan to do whatever with.

We walked into the large room to hear loud screams and i saw her again.

She wasnt just Sexy as hell like the rest of the girls i was with. She was sort of, Beautiful.

It was her turn for a picture.

She wore a short skirt and high heels that showed her leg muscles everytime she walked.

When she strutted up she stood right in the middle of me and Liam and i couldnt complain.

Right before the picture took i pushed her face to my lips and kissed her cheek.

Perfect.

"Thanks Harry" She said smiling

"No problem beautiful" I winked at her and moved the line along.

God i want to see her again. Right now.

........................................

We finished the meet and greet and i couldnt be happier.

I need to be relieved again but not now.

We all packed up and headed for the tour bus to head to our next dreadful city.

I was last onto the bus of course when i heard a loud scream in the alleyway next to the venue.

A screaming girl.

_________________________________

A/N

Yay a new fanfic. Hope you guys likey so far. Im having fun writing this one too. haha.

Im gonn start on another one too about Niall i think. idk yet. Lemme know what you think about this fanfic! (: