12.

*Haleys POV*

I looked at Gemma and my eyes felt heavy.

"What?" I said

"It wasnt as bad as this past time. It was his cutting.Thats when everything went downhill for him, until x factor. He seemed like the happiest boy but he wasnt. He got in one direction and everything changed for him.He was still cutting himself and started drinking and began having girl after girl in his hotels in every state. Then Heather came along and he was happy. Not hurting himself anymore. They were together almost a year until he caught her cheating and then it went downhill again." Gemma stopped and looked as if she remembered clearly.

I didnt want to hear anymore but i listened anyway.

"He didnt want to be in the band anymore and everytime they were off tour he would mope around. In interviews he wasnt the same and you could see it in his eyes he wasnt the same boy he was a year and a half ago. Until he met you."

My heart felt happy again.

"We thought you were going to just be another one night stand and then he found out who you really were and Me and mum were so happy. You brought him back to us and we are so happy you two are together again. He really loves you Riley and that boy would do anything for you."

I smiled and kept eating. Little does she know. I would do anything for him to. I love him with all my heart and nothing was gonna tear us apart.

We walked to the exit of the Mall.

"So are you staying somewhere until Harry gets here or what? You could always stay with me and Mum" Gemma said very cheerfully

"Actually Harry gave me the key to his apartment and told me to stay there.I just dont know where it is" I said shyly

"Come on, ill show you!" Gemma grabbed my hand and walked the other direction

We walked about two blocks and she pointed up.

"Thats it right there, its 231" She said

"If you need me you can text me, im not far" She hugged me and left me in the lobby.

I walked to the elevator and pushed the button to floor 15.

I put the key in the door and walked in.

i felt weird being here without Harry. Like i was intruding or something...

I looked around expecting to see the typical guys apartment, but to my surprise it was clean and tidy.

I walked around the corner to see a big bed with a big window that had a beautiful view.

It was dark now so everything was lit up.

I went to Harrys dresser to find his tshirt drawer.

I dragged a white tshirt out and put on some of my shorts.

I snapped a picture once i was dressed for twitter.

'Home sweet Home at last. Ready for first day of college. I love you @Harry_Styles'

Five minutes later my phone vibrated and it was twitter.

*Text Message*

@Harry_Styles retweeted your tweet

 @Harry_Styles: @HaleySmith I love you too babe. Sweet Dreams (:

*End Messages*

I layed in Harrys bed that smelt like his cologne.

Only three more weeks until i would see him again.

I fell to sleep dreaming sweet dreams of Harry Styles.