❤️ONE❤️

Past ~ Brie and I got into the biggest argument. I feel like she isnt even ny sister. We would sometimes have matches together and ugh guess what...Brie and I have segments to do 🙄.

Now ~

Nikki

I was backstage waiting for my music tron to play so I can go in the ring with Brie. I was nicely dressed in a black tight dress with my black spiked heels.

🎵You can look but you cant touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above🎵

I pushed the curtain out my way and walked out. I walked directly to the ring using the steps to get in.
There was chairs, Jerry Lawler, and Brie. Jerry handed me a Mic and I looked at Brie.
Before she could even speak I put the mic close to my mouth interrupting her.

Nikki - I am so done playing second field to a sister that never gave a damn about me!

Brie - Yes I do!

Nikki - aw aw aw wait wait! Miss Daniel Bryan everyones favorite bella twin! Well let me tell you all something that you dont know about Brie Bella. The Brie Bella who stole all my boyfriends when we were young.

Brie - I did not!

Nikki - The Brie Bella that always got in trouble and always pointed the finger at me because she was the good twin and I was the bad twin!

Brie - Stop lying!

Nikki - You know what im not lying about? When you quit you abandoned me!

Brie - No.. ;(

Nikki - Yes! I was put on three on one and four on one handicap matches! Every week I was forced to do something and all the while, you sat at home and watched it on television! You cared more than trending on twitter than me!

Brie - Oh give me a break Nikki!

Nikki - Give you a break? You know what? You are one sad excuse of a sister.

Brie - Stop!

Nikki - You are one sad excuse of a human being!

Brie - Stop it!! Gosh stop Nikki! I dont know..screw you

Nikki - Oh are you gonna cry? Aw is Brie gonna cry? Awww Brie, Oh the perfect bella twin is gonna cry! Hey everyone look at the real Brie mode! A pathetic hot mess.

Jerry - Hey hey Nikki, Nikki thats enough-

Nikki - STAY OUT OF IT OLD MAN, GET OUT! GET OUT!

Jerry steps out the ring and Brie is crying.

Nikki - As far as im concerned, I have no sister.

Brie was looking down so I Pulled her head up to look at me

Nikki - I WISH YOU DIED IN THE WOMB!

I drop the mic and look at the crowd. I turn back to Brie and drag her out of her chair. I take my heels off and throw them at her. I get down and pull her hair. I was gripping onto her hair as hard as I could. I then smack her head till Jerry comes in and tries to pull me away from her. I finally let go of Brie and I slap Jerry making the crowd crazy. I run back to Brie and attack her. I kept hitting her with the mic. As I was hitting Brie, loads of referees came and tried to pull me away.

Nikki - GET OFF ME, GET OFF ME!!

Nikki - HELP! I HAVE NO SISTER, I HAVE NO SISTER! YOUR DEAD TO ME!

I rolled out the ring and pulled my dress down. I fix my hair then walked backstage.

Brie

I was crying and in pain. I couldnt believe what Nikki had just done to me.

Nikki
I was walking to the lockeroom till I bumped into John.

John - Sorry Nikki

Nikki - No your fine

John - Good, I heard you out there..

Nikki - Yeah..anyways see you later

John - Ok

I walked in and Naomi gave me a hug.

Naomi - Hey girl! You did good out there!

Nikki - Thanks! Im just really tired

Naomi - Well you should get some rest..Stephanie planned two more segments for you and Brie

Nikki - Ugh 🙄 ill head to the hotel now, night!

Naomi - Goodnight!

___________________________________
This is my first WWE book that ive ever written 😁
Im planning to do more soon. But stay tunned for whats gonna happen next! 🙃
___________________________________