❤️THREE❤️

Jimmy

I woke up before any one else. I saw Naomi sleeping next to me aswell as Nikki and John. I got up carefully to not wake up any of them. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Nikki

I woke up from the sink water running in the bathroom. I got up and opened the door to see Jimmy brushing his teeth.

Nikki - Hey Uce

Jimmy - Wassup Niks

I chuckled and I headed out the bathroom.
I shook Naomi and John to wake up.

Nikki - Trinity, John. Wake up

Naomi yawned and John groaned.

Naomi - Morning..

Nikki - Morning girly

John was still laying in bed.

Nikki - Ugh John! Come on I need to do my segment with Brie!

John - Fine im up!

Jimmy was done and he took a shower. Naomi was brushing her teeth and I grabbed my bag.

Nikki - Should I wear black gear or red?

John - Black, it would go perfect with your black spiked hat.

Nikki - Okay

I pulled out my whole outfit and when Jimmy was done, I took a shower and brushed my teeth.
From the point on everyone was ready. I drove to WWE and went straight to the locker room. I changed into my black fearless crop and my shorts. I also put on my socks and shoes. I put my spikey hat on and went to the gorilla.

🎵You can look but you cant touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above🎵

I went out and did my bella twirl. Instead of doing my flip, I went inside of the ring regularly. I took a mic and waited for Brie to come out.

*Bries music starts playing*

Brie comes out and starts doing yes taunts rolling her eyes at me.
She gets in the ring and takes a mic.

Brie - Wow Nikki, Your out here doing what you do best. Blaming all of us for your short comings.

Nikki - No im not, Brie this is not all about my loss.

Brie - Then whats it about.

Nikki - This is about how you have never supported me on anything I have ever done. That for some reason in your thick head in that mind, it has never been about the Bella Twins. It always ALWAYS been about you Brie.

Brie - All about me? Your the one who constantly keeps calling me out here so you can insult me over and over and over again. And guess what Nikki? I am tired of it. I am going to do to you what I should-

Nikki - What are you going to do Brie, please tell us all what are you going to do!

I look at Brie up and down.