🖤TWO🖤

Nikki

I woke up next to John in the hotel. I shook him lightly so he could wake up.

John - Hmm?

Nikki - Babe we need to be at WWE at 8:45 its 8:18!

John - Ok I will get ready!

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. When I was about to close the door John prevented it from closing.

Nikki - John what do you want?

John - Since we dont have alot of time left can I take a shower with you?

Nikki - Fine, but only because were running late.

John - Thank you.

He brung his towel and we got in the shower. I started to wash my hair and John started to wash his body.

John - So do you have a segment with Brie today?

Nikki - Yeah, I have like two more to do.

John - Wow

Nikki - This all started because of her. She left me just to be with Daniel. Just ugh, Brie is messed up.

John - Look its gonna be okay, you'll make up with her soon.

Nikki - Are you kidding me? Me making up with Brie? Thats not gonna happen. She first left me alone at WWE and she tried to seperate us!

John - Well you dont know Nicole. Lets finish up.

A couple minutes later we finished showering. I changed into my leggings and a basic white shirt with my nikes. John changed into his wrestling gear.
After that, we got out the hotel and drove to WWE.
John went to his locker room and I went to mine. I changed into a red dress and saw Brie. I ignored her and continued to do my makeup. I watched the tv as Jerry Springer was in the ring. Brie went out of the locker room and went back stage.

Brie

As I heard my theme song play I walked out and did yes taunts. I walked into the ring and smiled at Jerry Springer he handed me a mic and I took it.
Seconds later Nikki's theme song starts playing and she walks out.

Nikki

I put a straight face on and walked into the ring. Jerry handed me a mic and I took it.
The crowd was cheering.
I placed the mic near my mouth and I began to talk.

Nikki - I wouldnt be suprised if you were the reason why dad left us. I mean you know what? I wouldnt stick around either if I had a daughter that was so attention seeking, such a little witch!

Jerry - If I tell you what its funny, its funny that you mention your dad because we were able to track him down. Take a look, your dad!

Dad Bella - This whole thing is breaking my heart, it needs to be fixed. Please help us Jerry

*crowd talks*

Jerry - Now lets hear from your mom

Mom Bella - Weve been through many tough times together as a family, im having a really hard time understanding whats going on right now, so girls I need you to make this right and not for your family and not for your fans, but for the two of you. Remember the bond the two of you had, a bond that no one could break. And Nicole I am so sorry, im sorry that you felt like youve been in Brie's shadow for all these years, you seem so happy. And I sure hope you know how much I love you. And Brie, the responsible one, the mature one, the one thats always the bigger person. I need you to be that person now.