🖤FOUR🖤

I woke up from John shaking me.

John - Nicole wake up

Nikki - Im up

I sat up slowly. I went to take a shower and John joined.

John - So ready for your match?

Nikki - Yes

In my head I kept thinking about this match with Brie today. I need to win this. I need to show everyone that I can do this. After showering I put on my simple black leggings and red shirt. I put my Nike kicks on and grabbed my bag. John got ready and took his keys. He drove to WWE. Once we got there I headed straight to the women's locker room. I changed into my red and silver fearless crop top and my silver booty shorts. I put my hat and kicks on then waited for the match to start at this moment. Brie and I went to the gorilla. Brie went first.

Brie went out and did yes taunts. She got in the ring and did more yes taunts. Then It was my turn.

I went out and did my Bella Twirl. I then walk and rip my shirt throwing it to the crowd revealing my silver and red jersey crop. I ran to the apron getting ready to flip.

 I ran to the apron getting ready to flip

I threw my hat in the crowd and flipped. I raised my arms and the crowd cheered. My music stopped and we stared eachother down. The bell rung. Brie and I locked up and I threw her at the buckles. I was going to punch her but she kicked me in the face. She then pinned me but I kicked out on one. I got up and ran to her trying to punch her again but she rolled me and pinned me. I kicked out on one again. I tried getting up but Brie drop-kicked me. Brie pushed me in the turnbuckles. She tried punching me put I quickly moved out the way. I then tried pushing her in the turnbuckles but she elbowed me. She got on my knee and climed onto my back. She was punching my head. I then fell backwards hurting her. I then yanked her head up and down and pinned her. She kicked out at two. I then locked her up having a grip on my arms to her jaw. We then got up and she hit me in my ribs. I let her go and did a Bella Buster. I then got to the ground and pinned her. She kicked out on two.

Nikki - UGH JUST GIVE UP!

I then turned her on her back. I stepped on her hair and pulled up her arms. I stepped out of her hair and I picked her up. I put her behind me and I grabbed her hair making her toes not touch the mat. I bend over and pushed Brie down. She landed on her feet and kicked me in the mid section. She then grabbed me by my hair, jumped and fell on her butt making me go head first on the mat. She pinned me but I kicked out on two. I got up and ran at her trying to knock her down but she dodged. Instead she knocked me down. I got up and and she drop-kicked me. I rested on the ropes. She fired up and ran into me with her knee.