A Start (AfterDeath)

This one is my own idea. And it's AfterDeath. My vision on how they first met @0@ (this is how much I fangirl xD) They are dem skeleboiz -3- kkk lego!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The multiverse, a huge mess of giant jumbled papers and magic doors that leads you to Undertale's multiple alternate universes or even timelines. The multiverse is been watched over and gaurded by the creator Ink, and also being watched and destroyed some parts of it by the destroyer Error. They keep the balance of the multiverses creation and destruction of AUs and Timelines

Anyways, some AUs and Timelines are happy, and some not... They can be torture, devastating, miserable, and depressing. One of them is AfterTale. The sans there; Geno, he lives in a depressing black void, where the only different features there is a small patch of green grass, a glitched screen, and the game's save point determination star.

Other than just an AU, he can also be a timeline. His world before was completely over run with their human in a sick genocide route. His brother Papyrus, died right in his own eyes... His scarf is the only precious thing that he can held onto.

He thought that he could beat them, beat Frisk, beat CHARA. But nope. He lost. Geno suffered every reset they make, and every time he sees his brother died. Oh, how nuch he wished that someone would save him from his hell hole of a save screen.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Reaper POV

I groaned opening my eyes rubbing them slighty. I let out a yawn, got off my bed and teleported downstairs. Once I did I noticed my pissed off taller younger brother Paps.

"BROTHER! YOU OVER SLEPT AGAIN!"

Enthusiatic as ever. I let out a low chuckle and let out another yawn and streched.

"Sorry bro, guessin I was really bone-tired."

"SANS! *sigh * HERE ARE THE SOULS YOU WILL HAVE TO REAP FOR TODAY. I FINISHED HALF OF THEM, SINCE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE LAZY, AND I AM CONSIDERATE FOR YOU BROTHER!"

I smiled and took the notebook, as Paps walked out of the house. I looked at the names of the people that I might as well reap, seeing if anything interests me.

So far-
Oh hello~

'Name: Genocide, Location: Save Screen, Due: --'

They're supposed reaped ages ago... Why now?

I wasted no time and teleported to this so called 'The Save Screen'. This Genocide person has caught my interest real good.

I arrived at the 'Save Screen' and looked around to the features. There aint much, just a black void, with a glitchy screen, the determination star, and a patch of grass. And now I noticed my victim sitting on the patch of grass. He was also a skeleton like me. He wears a white jacket, black baskterball shorts, white slippers with blood, splatters and huge red crimson scarf wrapping around his neck. He seems to be looking up to the glitched screen. I summoned my scythe and walked over to him. I saw him shiver for a moment till he launched his head, turning around and saw me. He froze, so did I. He has a glitched right eye (or was it left? Geez i forgot T-T) and a visible and normal one other eye. Blood drips down from his mouth, but the thing that made me froze and tense up was a huge slash mark on his chest, blood pouring out everywhere. No wonder he's Genocide...

Geno POV

I was sitting on the patch of grass in the save screen as usual, glancing once in a while at the glitched screen in my front. I sighed, bored out of my mind. I have nothing else to do in the gosh damn void. I wish someone would just come to me and take me away from this frickin hell hole.

I looked up at the screen once again, and noticed an odd and unpleasant cold and dark aura... A presence... Somebody's here...

I shivered at the cold aura, and quickly launched my head, turning around to see if someone's there. To my surprise there was someone... He's a skeleton, taller than me though. He wears a dark cloak, floating above the save screens 'floor' his face was covered with his cloak's hood, but his face was still visible for me. His eyes are empty and deep, I could drown in them... I froze once I noticed the scythe he's holding.

He's here to end my suffering...

3rd POV

"W-who are you?" said a confused Geno.

The taller skeleton smirked bringing Geno closer to him with his scythe. "Well sweatheart~ I'm the god of death. Or call me Reaper perhaps. What about you Genocide~?"

Geno blushed a light red at Reaper's flirtatious tone. He snapped and answered, "I-its Geno... Are you actually here to reap me?"

Reaper paused for a moment as he released Geno from his scythe. "I was, but you are a type of person I don't want to reap." The god smirked and made Geno much more confused. "What do you mean?" Asked Geno looking at Reaper who seems to be lost in his thoughts as a light blue blush appeared on his face. Falling for a mortal already?

Silence. Geno sighed and sat down, Reaper also sat down along with him. "You know. At least do your job and end me." Reaper looked at Geno for a moment, Geno doesn't really mind dying since he is already 'dead'. "Nah. I don't think so" Said Reaper still with his smirk plastered on his face. Geno smiled at this, maybe there's still hope for him after all.

Geno closed his eyes and leaned towards the taller skeleton. Reaper flinched for a moment since anything that touches him dies, but to his surprise Geno is still there leaning onto him breathing. Geno opened his eyes and looked up at the God with a smile on his face.

This a start of a great friendship...

_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-

'FRIENDSHIP' have sum fluff!
My Imagination is weird @0@

Me and meh fam are going to my Aunt's beach place and swim there, since our sembreak will end now ;-; and it is Saturday. School will once again torture me with Research xD

Sorry for the mistakes and errors ;-;

Word count: 1052

K boi!