0.8

June's POV

I drive anxiously back to Jiwoo and Seoyun's house, I then finally arrive and quickly step out of my car making sure I lock the doors. I run up to the front porch and open the door making my way up the stairs as quickly as I can. I open Jiwoo's bedroom door and I rush to her, she looks at me startled but then a wash of relief flushes throughout her face. "Jiwoo i'm so sorry, i- i don't know why I would do that, please forgive me pl- please". She walks up to me and instantly crashes her lips onto mine while having a hold of my face. I kiss back passionately, in complete awe. "I forgive you Junie, i'm just glad you're okay, but please never rush out like that again I was extremely worried". I stare into her eyes and stand there speechless, taking notice of how much I really cared for this girl, and how much she truthfully owned my heart. "I promise i'll never do that again sweet stuff" I bend down to peck her forehead.

"I'm sorry for barging in your room, you should go to sleep now" I tell her while caressing her face. She nods her head and smiles warmly while I was heading towards the door. "June" she softly says as i'm on my way out. I turn around in my step and face her, humming in response "Ca- can you stay with me tonight.. please?" I smile and nod my head "Of course I can" I walk to the side of her bed placing a blanket on the floor. "Junie?" she says sounding confused, "Yes sweet stuff?" I say while fixing a pillow on the floor. "You can stay on the bed with me you know? well can you please.." I look at her surprised and then I smirk.

"Wow didn't know we were on that stage already" I wink at her, she laughs and smacks my chest. "C'mon you dork get up here" I nod my head and lay there beside her, we stay in a comforting silence for a few minutes. "Goodnight Junie" I smile warmly and peck the back of her head. "Goodnight gorgeous". A few minutes later I hear soft snoring I smile to myself, as I feel her stir in her sleep. She then turns around and faces me while still sound asleep. I take a moment to admire her face and enjoy all of her facial features. I was afraid, afraid of falling in love, afraid of letting her become a part of me, afraid of loving too hard, and most of all afraid of hurting her. It was crazy to me how in such little time she became my weakness, and made me feel so vulnerable but also my strength. She was becoming the better side of me, and making me feel all types of emotion. Something I haven't felt in years, I snap out of my thoughts and move her dark hair out of her beautiful face. I then fall asleep to the beautiful sight of Lee Jiwoo.

* * *

[back to Jiwoo's POV]

I wake up to sunlight beaming in my eyes and I squirm in my sleep only to realize there was an arm wrapped around me. I turn my head lightly and see Junhoe sleeping peacefully right next to me and I smile quite cheesily. I stay gazing at his handsome face, "It isn't nice to stare" I snap out of my thoughts and get startled by his sudden voice. I push him on the chest and Junhoe goes stumbling down to the floor. I gasp and reach over in attempt to get a hold of him. I start laughing as he stares at me deadly "Mi- mianhae Junie" I say in between laughs. He gets up quickly "Ah jinja?! it's funny to you" he then starts to tickle my sides, and I laugh uncontrollably not being able to handle the feeling "Ya! stop Junhoe" I say while squirming and laughing. "Aniyo say that Koo Junhoe is the most handsome man ever and i'll stop". I scoff in between my laughter "Never!" June then continues to massively tickle me, "Okay, okay! Koo Junhoe is the most handsome man ever!" he stops and smirks.

"Why thank you sweet stuff" He winks at me and helps me sit up. I glare at him while pouting but begin to laugh shortly after. "I dislike you so much" he looks at me with his jaw wide open. I stay firmly with a straight face and walk out my bedroom "Jiwoo-ahhhh!" he whines behind me, I laugh to myself while walking down the steps. "Hey Ji good morning". Seoyun smiles and waves at me, she adverts her attention from me to Junhoe "Uhh did you two sleep in the same room?". I laugh as i see the expression on her face. "Yess we did Yunnie but don't think too much of it". She squints her eyes and looks at us cautiously. "Hey June can you please get my phone from upstairs it's on my dresser!" He nods and jogs up the stairs.