20- Mission: Failed

"Wait, everyone is sleeping." Nayeon pouted, "I'm bored."

Sana who is currently sitting beside her, agreed "Me too unnie." proceeding on yawing afterwards.

Nayeon devilishly grinned, "I have a plan."

Jihyo groaned, "If the both of you planned on shouting or something I'm gonna kick you out of this car."

Nayeon pouted(again), "Geez, am I that predictable?"

Jeongyeon snorted, "Nah, we have enough of your lame-ass jokes and pranks."

"Burn." Mina laughed, and snorted, making the others laugh too.

(+)(+)(+)

It was Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who drove them to Tzuyu's lair.

"Wait, Twice Square?"

"Uhmm, yeah, Tzuyu fell inlove with this place. Especially it is near the ocean."

The way to the place was a bit creepy, there are a lot of trees on each side of the road. Sending chills down to their spine.

"I'm sorry this is the nearest place we could take you, the road to the beach is too narrow."

"We'll be fine." Jihyo assured them.

The girls waved them goodbye.

"This place seems safe." Momo sighed, until they heard a soft growl.

They turned their heads at the source, Chaeyoung, who is back-facing them, might be growling at something.

They slowly went beside the girl, and made an unaudible gasp-----at same goddamn time, I mean, who wouldn't when one of your friends is challenging a tiger into a fight or something.

The tiger roared, almost shaking the ground.

"We should ru---" before Dahyun could finish her sentence.

Chaeyoung showed her little fangs that made the tiger sit down. It's tail moving furiously, before letting out a small "Meow."

Everyone (except Chaeng ofc), went to wtf-faced from being frightened, realquick.

Chaeyoung grinned and petted the tiger, who is purring from the touch.

"Wow guys I just found my long lost sister."

"Well okay but we have to hurry it's getting dark."

It took them almost half an hour to reach their destination, behind those tall trees, is a beach and a small house only a-half kilometer away from them.

"That's where she lived?"

Due to excitement everyone ran to the house as fast as they could the tiger tailing them.

As Jihyo twisted the doorknob, they looked at each other, back to the door but it was locked.

With slumped shoulders they all sighed, "Just stop it Tzuyu-ah."

All of their eyes glued on the floor they turned around, almost screaming when they saw a feet.

Their eyes trailed upward.

Only finding their maknae who is now grinning.

With an axe on her hand.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"