1- Missing

"Mina pass me the popcorn." Sana stated, yawning as she reached out for the popcorn, but Mina didn't even look at her, stuffing the popcorn in her mouth, her cheeks bloated looking like a squirrel.

Sana pouted, before rolling her eyes as she slumped back on her seat, opening a bag of chips instead.

Momo was sitting on the corner scrolling through her phone, wearing headphones, oblivious to the world, well that's what she is doing before Dahyun decided to disturb her inner peace.

Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon is on the table, eating something which is more nutritious.

They we're having their own good time until they heard a running footstep which is from the second floor, Sana switch off the tv, they look at the owner of the steps and saw a sweaty Jeongyeon who is now catching her breath.

Panting, she asked "Have you guys seen Tzuyu?"

Everyone was silent for a minute,

"Wait, she's gone?"

"We have to find her!"

"No, my precious pumpkin!"

"What if she left us?"

The silence after that sentence is deafening.

They were talking at the same time so they can't really understand each other, until Sana asked/shouted that question.

"It's possible..." Jeongyeon muttered, it was impossible for them to hear, but they can clearly read expression.

That's when the girls running upstairs to Tzuyu's shared bedroom.

They saw some of her clothes gone missing.

"Guys check if her suitcase is still under her bed.". Jihyo commanded, biting her lower lip.

Checking under the bed, the suitcase was missing.

"Guys look a crumpled paper!" Nayeon has this hopeful glint in her eyes as she open the paper,

And gasps.

________________________________________________________________