Chapter 13

Ty P.O.V

Man for the past week Sky hasn't said a word to me.I need to find out why she ain't talking to me because I know for damn sure it ain't just because of what she THOUGHT about me liken Leeyah.Fuck it I'm finna call a house meeting.

Me-HOUSE MEETING NOW

Everybody ran downstairs or outta the kitchen except Sky.

Me-Where Sky

Leeyah-She coming

Sky walked downstairs in some White high waisted shorts,White crop top,and some white Jordans DAAAMMMMNNNNNN.She walked past me and towards the couch.August pulled her into his lap and she DIDN'T MOVE.I was heated but I couldn't let it show.

Chris-Why you call this meeting

Me-Because we finna have EVERYTHING out in the open so who first

Leeyah-Chris i dont want cho ass to be with me and my child,I really want chu to get hit by a car

Chris threw his sandwich at her,and then he had the nerve to pick it back up and eat it.

My head snapped in the direction of August and Sky because she was giggling and shit.

Me-Wtf is funny

August-Man stfu and hurry up with this meeting

Me-Sky why you mad

She just laughed and started texting.

August-I gotta confession......I love Sky

She started smiling and that's when I lost it.I got up and started fighting August.While we were fighting bullets were being fired throughout the house.Blood was everywhere.I ran straight to Sky but she wasn't shot.The lights came off and it was pitch black.Before we could say anything we heard a scream.The lights came back on and I looked around the room to see who was missing and it was.............