Chapter 20 (final chapter)

Sky P.o.v

Wow....did he just say some stupid shit like that?!?! I didn't even know how to respond to that so i just looked at everyone else.Leeyah was breaking down into tears,Ty was crying in his hands,Chris sat with tears coming out of his eyes,August was by the window sniffling,and Cassie ass was smiling.I'm ready to kill this bitch on god.

"Aye can yall give me a minute with Ty please "?i said

Everybody walked out and Ty got in the bed next to me.We just stared at each other not saying a word.He finally lifted up his big ass head and kissed me.The kiss soon became heated and was ruined by Cassie big headed ass talkin bout some "No Kissing" bisshhh wheeett .

"Ok imma need yall things to get out while i talk to my bestfriend" leeyah ghetto ass said

We talked about all the memories we've had since we were babies.Everyone came in and we all just started getting lost in conversation enjoying the last few hours of my living.I soon got tired as well as everyone else and we all fell asleep.Me and Ty on the bed,Leeyah and Chris on the pull out couch,August on the chair,and Cassie on the floor because August wouldn't let her use the other chair he claimed that his feet needed to be properly leveled.I went to sleep with a smile on my face remembering the love i have for all these people,even Cassie,more or less.

Ty P.o.v

I was awoken by something very cold.When i opened my eyes i saw Sky's cold body against mine.All the machines were turned off.I broke down crying and everyone else did the same when they saw her.

R.I.P Skylar Liyah Carson

I'm done with this book.Its been fun watching some of yall get mad at what they did that yall felt was dumb asf...but anyways goodbye loves and R.I.P Skylar ✌✌✌