Chapter 5 ~ Staring

Harry's P.O.V

For the first time in forever I have woken up feeling like nothing can possibly go wrong. I find it hard to believe that so much happiness can come from a girl that you barely even know, apart from her name and that she had a dick of a boyfriend that dumped her just 'cause she didn't show up for some stupid dinner date.

Man I sound so jealous right now!

Today i'm gonna go over to Carrie's apartment and ask her if she want's to go out for breakfast so that I can get to know her.

I quickly had a shower and got dressed in my usual white shirt and black jeans then I threw on a black beanie since it was kind of cold outside and put on my brown boots.

I knocked on her door and waited for her to open the door.

Carrie's P.O.V

*knock knock knock*

Who could that be, it's only 9:00 am.

"Coming!" I shouted.

I unlocked my door and who else would it be besides my curly haired neighbor, Harry.

"Hey" he said to me with a bright smile upon his face.

"Hi" I replied returning the smile. "What are you doing here?" I added still holding the smile so I didn't sound rude.

"Umm..... I wanted to know if you would like to go out for breakfast with me?" He said sounding sort of embarrassed. "Oh... I'd love to, but can you give me a few minutes, I need to change. As you can see I'm still in my pajamas." I answered. "You can have a seat on the couch over there, if you want." I added.

"I want! Thanks." He said with a smirk which make me giggle a bit, then I went to my room to get ready; wondering why he wanted to take me to breakfast out of all people and also why he is being so nice to me? First he helped me unpack the boxes from the move, then he comforted me when I was crying and now he wants to take me to breakfast. I'm so confused but... Oh well, free food for me!

Harry's P.O.V

I'm so glad she let me take her out for breakfast. Honestly I thought she would say 'no, why would I want to go out with some weirdo freak that I don't even know!' . Why do I always think so negative? She is such a nice girl, she wouldn't say no, unless she had a reason to.

After something like 10 minutes, she came out of her room wearing white tights, a blue tank top with a cardigan which was a slightly darker shade of blue and topped it of with a pair of grey Uggs.

I noticed she doesn't wear any make up, which isn't bad because she looks fucking hot without it.

Her hair was naturally curly and was brown with light brown high lights at the tips.

"Earth to Harry" Carrie said, waving her hand to get my attention.

My cheeks flushed red and then finally got the courage to speak "Oh sorry. You just look really pretty."

"Oh... Um thanks" I think my blushing was contagious 'cause her cheeks became red too.

"Shall we." I said, standing up from the couch and opening the door. I motioned for her to go I front of me, just to be polite and also so I could stare at her sexy ass.

She nodded and went in front of me.

When we got to the car I opened the passenger door for her to get in and she mumbled a thank you.

I jogged over to the driver seat and then I started my car, driving to the coffee shop near by called 'The Vine'. I don't even know what that name has to do with that shop or coffee.

When we got there I opened the door for her. We sat right at the back of the coffee shop.

I called the waiter over to our table.

"What would you like to have?" I asked Carrie. "I think I will just have bacon and eggs with some hot chocolate." She answered.

"Two bacon and eggs with hot chocolate, for me and the beautiful lady." I told the waiter.

"Where I don't see one, or did you mean the plain girl next to you." He waiter said.

Did he just call my dream girl plain and ugly!

"What the fucking he'll is wrong with you, you just funking called my beautiful dream girl ugly what the actual fuck is wrong with you. Do you not have eyes to see the beauty on my left!" I shouted at the waiter. "Come on Carrie, his eyes don't deserve to see you!" I took a hold of her hand and dragged her out of the vine.

Authors note:

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I was caught up in studies (dad). But I've finally updated and I know it's short sorry but I'm gonna start writing longer chapters starting Monday. So you will get a longer update on Tuesday.

I hope you like my book so far.

Comment, vote, enjoy.

Gucci xxx