Talking

Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to come and sit on his bed.

Taehyung sat down with a small 'thanks' and looked around.

His eyes met with Jungkook's and Taehyung's heart broke.

Jungkook's eyes were red and swollen as if he was just crying. Taehyung wanted to just hold him and have Jungkook open up to him.

"Hey are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm fine." Jungkook said.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung once again asked.

This time Jungkook sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"Maybe I'm not but you don't have to worry about that. Anyways what did you want to talk about?" Jungkook said.

"I just wanted you to know that I don't regret a single thing that happened between the two of us. You gave me two blessings so if anything I'm glad this happened." Taehyung confidently said.

Jungkook just looked at him with some kindness and was about to say something back when...

Ring...Ring..

It was Jungkook's phone.

"I have to take this." He got up and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile downstairs Jin,Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi we're sitting around in silence.

"So I know we never really said it but we're very sorry for our sons actions and how he has behaved." Jimin said with sincerity.

"I know don't worry about it, the good thing out of all of this is the precious life that is growing inside my Tae. All we can do now is support them and be happy for them."

Jimin looked at Jin and nodded his head and smiled.

"Well of course I still think they should get married and have more kids.." Jimin mumbled.

"Now is not the time for your fantasy ship Jimin." Yoongi said.

"Shh" Jimin pouted.

Jin and Namjoon saw their interaction and laughed.

Jungkook is right outside his bedroom and he answered the call.

"Jungkook your late!"
"Shit. I'll be right there."

Jungkook walked back inside of the room and looked at Taehyung.

"Look I forgot I had this thing back at the company that I have to go to, so I'm leaving now bye."

With that he walked away and out the bedroom door.

He was heading downstairs and about to go out the door when a hand on his shoulder stoped him.

Jimin saw how Jungkook was about to rush out the door so he got up and went to stop him from doing so.

"And where do you think your going??" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm late for this thing at the company mother, I have to go!" Jungkook said and pushed the hand off his shoulder and walked out.

Jimin sighed and walked back to the living room.

Taehyung had already also made his way back downstairs to join the rest of them.

"So how did it go this time?" Jin asked with concern.

"I guess it was better than last time, we kinda started talking...but then he had to go.." Taehyung answered.

"Oh well that's good then, we were just talking too."

After a bit more chatting Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung finally went home.