We had an agreement

"Um uh o-okay thanks.." Taehyung said.

Taehyung was led to Jungkook's room by a maid, but as he left he could hear his parents and Jungkook's parents quietly arguing amongst one another, well it was mostly Jimin and Jin anyways.

The maid told Taehyung that they have arrived at Jungkook's door.

Wow even the door looks amazing Taehyung thought.

Taehyung walked up and knocked.

Jungkook opened the door and as soon as he saw Taehyung he rolled his eyes and then glared at him.

But soon he pulled him inside and locked the door which completely caught Taehyung's off guard.

"We had an agreement didn't we!?"

Taehyung being to afraid to answer only nodded his head. 

" Answer me!"

"Yes.."

" Then why are you here!?"

" Because I-I-I'm carrying your child!!!"

He responded with the little of confidence he had.

" That THING is not mine, ha you were probably being a little hoar before you met me, so now since we fucked you decided to claim IT was mine since I have the money huh."

"No.."

Next thing that happened caught both Taehyung and Jungkook off guard.

Jungkook held his cheek as pain spread across it.

"You-You BITCH"

He was about to hit me back when a very furious Seokjin and Jimin came in t stop him.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????!!!!!"

Jimin practically screamed at him.

Jungkook just stood their frozen, never in his life did his mother Jimin ever scream or even scold him.

" We will be taking our leave now and hopefully discuss this a better and more appropriate time."

Seokjin glaring at Jungkook and grabbing Taehyung pulling him out of the room.

Both of them went back downstairs in silence.

They passed by the living room and grabbed Namjoon on the way out.

The family of three was now in the car with just the sound of the of the other cars passing by them and the tension slowly rising.

By the time they reached their house the tension was still there and they could all feel it.

Once they all entered the house Jin was the first one to speak.

"Let's sit in the living room and talk okay."

They once again went to the living and sat down.

"So what happened Tae?.." Seokjin began to ask.

"Well uh I guess you can just say he isn't acknowledging or accepting the idea of me carrying and having his kid.....(sighs) I knew this would happen mom" Tae said with his voice cracking at the end.

Soon afterward Taehyung broke down crying.

Both Namjoon and Seokjin were quick to react to this and went over to their son and gave him a hug.

"It's okay everything will be fine eventually okay? You just have to be strong no matter what!" Seokjin said rubbing Tae's back.

"I'll go and kill that mother fucking bastard too!" Namjoon said only to receive a hard smack to his back.

"No cursing around our Tae!!" Seokjin said.

Seeing his family being really caring and supportive of him Taehyung started to feel a lot better.

"Thank you" was all he managed to say without breaking down into tears due to his hormones.

But in the other side of things Jungkook wasn't at all happy and it seemed to be the same for his parents.

The three of them were also once again sitting in the living room.

Jimin was to furious with Jungkook to even speak and Jungkook was too cocky to apologize or even admit to any of his actions.

Yoongi was the first to break the silence.

"Ha I guess karma decided it was finally time to hit you. We've told you multiple times not to sleep around especially since your a celebrity.." Yoongi said with a strict tone.

"Ugh it's not mine and you guys can't control when and who I have sex. He was a guy anyways."

"JEON JUNGKOOK, I AM A GUY AND YET HERE YOU ARE ALIVE AND HEALTHY!!"

"Whatever isn't rare anyways for a male to be fertile like that...he was probably hoaring around before he slept with me and then decided that I'm financially stable so blamed the father of the baby to be me. Simple."

And that was the last straw for Jimin.

He got up and punched Jungkook in the face.