Prologue

With a heavy sigh Lexa went out of her bed. It was a long night for her. Until three in the morning she tried to convince Lena, that it would be the best, for both of them, to go home and get some sleep. But her older sister was just too stubborn. So at three in the morning Lexa gave up and went home.

An other sigh left her, when she grabbed some clothes to wear, before she went in to the bathroom, next to her room. She lives with her older sister in a really expensive apartment in the middle of the town. She loves her live, but sometimes she wishes for more family time. But the young women knew, that she would never get such a life.

Not with her last name.

With her long fingers she went through her sick hair, before she took of her shorts a big shirt, in which she's always sleeping. After that she went under the shower and tries to get awake, after three hours of sleep. She's only awake at sic in the morning, because she was sure, her sister wouldn't eat anything for breakfast, when she wouldn't make something for her.

Lena was always the rock in her life. But Lexa knows, that she also was the rock in Lena’s life. They always supported each other. No matter what was going on their life. When Lexa made the decision to leave college, Lillian went wild on her and banned her out of the Luthor mansion. As soon as Lena heard about it, she took Lexa with her and made sure, that her younger sister had a place to live.

When Lexa thoughts went back to that day, she couldn't stop smiling.

“You can't be serious?!” Lillian shouted and Lexa bit her lip. She knew it would happen. She knew Lillian would scream at her for leaving college.

“It's not what I wanted to do mother” Lexa said calm, even when her whole body was trembling. Lillian was one of those mothers, who never would accept her children to leave college. She's that kind of mother who forces her children to be perfect in school, to went on the best college and of course, end college with the best grades of their classes.

Lex did it and Lena also did it. But Lexa not. After two years on a business college she left. From the first day on, she knew it wasn't that what she wanted. She always wanted to work with kids. Maybe teach them in art or history. She never wanted tu be a business woman like her mother or her older sister.

“I don't care want you want and what you don't want Lexa. When you don't go back to college, you can get your stuff and leave my house!!” Lillian shouted at her and Lexa swallowed. She knew this would happen. She knew it.

She took a deep breath, before she passed her mother and walked up the stairs to her room. Well, it wasn't really her room. It never was. She never felt home in the Luthor mansion. When Lillian and Lionel adopted her she was ten years old. Lex already on college and Lena almost on High-school. Lexa never really felt at home in this big mansion. Only Lena made her feel at home when she played chess with her and showed her how to cook some meals, when Lillian wasn't at home.

When she got all her things she left at her little room, she left the mansion and just walked somewhere. She didn't even know where she could go. Lex was going wild on Superman and Lena was somewhere in Metropolis. But to be true, Lexa was never at Lena's place and now she wished she would have been there at least once.

“Lexa?” the young women went some steps back, as she suddenly heard a voice. When she looked to her left, she saw Lena, who got out of her car and looked curious at her.

“Where are you going?” Lena was concerned and layed one hand on Lexa's shoulder. The young woman was on her way to the Luthor mansion because she knew Lexa would be home this weekend and she wanted to see her younger sister.