Terror of the Terra-Firmians part 1

I'm trying a new writing style correct me if this is wrong. 

normal pov

you guys walk out of the theater laughing, dewey then says, "aw man, (Y/N)! I can't believe you took that mans hat"

 you were wearing a top hat you then top your hand and put it on the tip and slide it across it saying, "hey, I do know my stuff!" you all start to laugh. 

louie then says, "(Y/N) I DARE you to get at least 20$ from someone here!"

 you then says, "ha! Easy!" you hand dewey the hat. and you rip a small part of your clothing and you ran and fell in front of someone. 

you started to cough and the person puts their hand on your shoulder and they asks, "are you alright , miss?" 

you started to cough and you say, "i-i just need something to eat! I haven't ate in like 2 days!"

 the woman then says, "O-Oh no don't worry! come on i can get you something" 

you shake and cough you then say, "i can't eat that much things and I don't want to waste your time! c-can you just give me like 20$ dollars and I'll be okay" 

the woman got her purse and she says, "i'll give you 50$" she handed you 50 

you say, "thank you! Thank you soo much!" 

 she says, "it's fine!" she turns away but then looks at you and add, "are you sure it's going to be okay?"

You look at her and say, "This is enough! Thank you!" she walks off you smirk and goes over to louie and show him the 50$ 

he says, "whoooa!" 

you smirk and says, "told ya. Easy!" you look around to see huey, Webby, and Lena running off. You smirk and says to louie, "hey, give me a minute, okay?" he nods and you chase after them.

inside, you watched as they snuck into a restricted area. 

you look as webby says,  " The old 818 train line. Famous for Terra-firmian sightings. That's why it's closed off."

  huey then says, " The signs say "closed for renovations."" 

webby then says, "That's what they want you to think." 

huey then asks, "Who is they?" webby then says, "Exactly." 

huey then asks, "What? " you then snuck up on huey. 

You then quickly put your hands on hueys shoulder and screamed, "BOO!!" huey screams and turned behind him and saw you. 

Webby and Lena came back and saw you and Huey screams, "(Y/N)!! WHAT THE HECK!!" 

you laugh and says, "I'm sorry I Couldn't help it!" lena snicker while Webby giggles. 

Webby then says, "same old (Y/N)!" 

you laugh and says, "what are you guys even doing down here?" 

lena says, "Looking for terra-something's" 

you smile and says, "webby's idea?"

  lena then says, "webby's idea!" 

you smile and says, "I'm In!"

 Webby took your arm and says, "then let's go!" she then dragged you in the tunnel with lena following and Huey crossing his arms glaring at the ground with a small blush.

inside the tunnel, Webby then started to read from her book, "The Terra-firmians are an ancient race built of two warring tribes. The Terries and the Firmies. They were once united under a proud king. After the king's untimely death, an epic battle began over who would assume control. But one day the rightful prince will reunite the two tribes and put an end to their bitter conflict."