Boot camp (part 3)

The ghoul shrunk in fear But stood it's ground, this ghoul was not going down without a fight, and she was perfectly fine with that, cause neither was she

"Don't do it y/n!!" Bon tried to reason with her, but it was too late, because the fight has already begun. As she lunged Towards the ghoul it backed up, avoiding her hit, The ghoul sucked in and blew out some acid at her, Burning her left leg, but she got up and attacked again.

y/n tried a different attack, but every time he tried to hit, she would dodge, she finally had enough with playing around and jumped on the ghoul and Clawed at its back.

The ghoul howled in pain as it fell over in defeat. She stood up covered in blood over the Ghoul feeling triumphant.

As she heard of rustling from the other side of the barrier, it disappeared. "Y/N!! are you alr-" he stopped midsentence. He didn't know what to say.

there she stood, on top off the mid-level ghoul, drenched in blood, with a blank stare that could make anybody shrink.

Then all the sudden Rin and mr Neuhaus walked in. What's going on here?" Rin asked looking around. Finally his eyes spotted mr Neuhaus.

"Yukio hes our-OOF! Rin was kicked sending him flying across the room. "M-Mephisto?!" He squeaked and surprise.

~time skip~

" I can't believe you did that, do you know how much danger you put yourself in?!" Yukio scolded the girl, who paid him no mind. "Good grief i'm fine aren't I." Yes but that's not the point!"

About 30 minutes later of scolding, he sent y/n into her room. "What's gotten into her lately." Rin asked coming out from behind the corner. "I honestly can't say,but whatever it is it better stop."

"Come on let's get some sleep we both need it." "Yeah ok.

~~~~That's all for now, I wish I did this sooner, so I could do a Halloween special, but I guess it's fine.