Chapter 23

About a year and a half passed since the two split. Taylor had taken Gillian, the girl he bumped into that night as his girlfriend, and Gaga grew closer to Tara. Gaga put out a new album and started to tour. It was a massive success and drew her thoughts away from Taylor, and she even cut down on drugs.

Gaga's POV

"Tara could you measure round the bust for me again? This one's too tight." I pointed to the measuring tape on the counter right next to.the fitting room.

It took a while for me to sum up the courage to do this. After getting started on a regular diet of three to four meals again, I found myself much happier, and I could now accept being in my skin. I didn't mind being curvy or big sized to the public. I felt beautiful this way. My body was perfect to me, and I didn't want to change.

Tara placed her lean fingers gently onto my skin and put the ribbon all around my chest. "Looks like there's a little bit of an increase. Maybe you should try a C instead this time? It should fit, all the smaller sizes make them look like they're spilling out like a boob tsunami!" she laughed,placing the tape back onto the counter.

"Alright, alright. I'm pretty sure I haven't grown that much though!" I undid the bra and hurried off to get a bigger size. I couldn't go out looking like I had no money to get new ones. Anyway, having my chest stuffed into a tiny piece of cloth hurts. I needed a change.

"How's this?" I stepped out of the fitting room. Tara gasped and beamed. "Perfect. You look so good." she said, scampering towards me for a hug. I accepted her hug with my arms wrapped around her little body. She was the only person I dared to do this with. And I hadn't done this kind of shopping in about two years.

I put the lingerie on the counter and slid it over to the cashier. Her eyes moved from the underwear to my face, and she got the shock of her life. "L-lady Gaga?" she asked, stuttering and fumbling with the items as she put them into a paper carrier bag. I nodded my head and grinned. "Just don't tell anyone about this whole experience, I don't want them to know." The cashier nodded her head back and gave me the bag and change. "Thank you," Tara took my hand and led me out of the shop.

Taylor's POV

Gillian and I were walking down the street together, looking at the pricey antics and the different vibrant displays around. There was no reason to be caught up thinking about sad things right now, but I was. Stefani still bothered me. I was incomplete without her, but I couldn't get her back anyway.

"Honey, why do you look so sad?" Gillian asked me sweetly, holding onto my arm. "Just something my ex did to me before we broke up. And then I met you," I pinched her cheek and smiled. She seemed worried. "Why don't you tell me about it?" I shook my head and sighed, "you shouldn't let it bother you."

1.5k omg thanks guys :) flu bug going round and I got sick lol