Chapter 32

Taylor's POV

"We can. If love brought us back together after four years of seperation, I say we can." I kissed her hair before she spun around to face me. "Okay. And can I get a kiss from my boyfriend? I've been missing one since four years ago," Stefani asked with her big puppy eyes peeking at mine from underneath her messy hair. "Fine, but you have to stay over tonight." I cupped her cheeks and bowed my head to reach her. I remembered that she couldn't really reach me without her heels. I lifted her up and kicked the door open, taking her in and lowering her down onto the bed. Her eyes grew wide as I unbuttoned my shirt. She was already topless, since she helped herself earlier.

"We're doing it now?"

Gaga's POV

"No, God, not today. You've been through enough and you look tired, why don't you catch up on some sleep? I'll take the couch," Taylor made his way to the couch, turning off the lamp on the bedside table before I grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

I held on to his huge biceps until he gave in and sat down beside me. His eyes were clearly fixed on just one part of my body, or two parts, logically. I couldn't blame him for staring, he hadn't seen a naked girl for years now. "The bed's big enough for two, and there's no need to be shy, right?"

Taylor's POV

I reached over for the covers and pulled it over her chest. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me, confused. "I don't want to see you like that," I told her, but the truth was that I just didn't like the weird feeling in my stomach when I saw her bare. It was like a little message from my body telling me to hurt her or just do something to her, like it wanted me to please myself.

I remembered our night routine from back then. Shirts off, lights out. Occasionally the lights were on for a while longer when I gave in to the weird feeling, but not this occasion. "Why? You love me like this. Besides, you've been staring for minutes now, " She said, then pulled me further into the bed.

"I just don't think it's right, what it makes me feel about you, that weird sensation." Stefani chuckled and smiled widely. "Silly, cause' you love me that's why. I get that around you too. You're supposed to get rid of that, by tiring yourself out, if you know what I mean."

"Actually, not so. I really don't know what that means." Stefani turned over and lay just a single finger on my chest. A smirk spread across her face and her eyes grew a dark green. Suddenly, she was on top of me, her face hovering as close to mine as she could get. "It means you should do the dirty deed."

Stefani pushed her lips against mine, causing me to panick a little. I held her face and pet her hair, trying to get her off me. I wondered why I even tried resisting her when it wouldn't work. Soon, I found myself enjoying her presence above me, and I had joined her. The noises she was making confused me, because I was doing the same. It was way too long ago for this to be familiar now, but I liked it. Eventually, she knocked some sense into herself and rolled aside, panting. I caught my breath quickly and placed the covers over her. She closed her eyes and smiled, wiping the perspiration off her forehead. After calming down, our eyes met once again, and we both knew we were too tired to even try. "Not tonight, not tonight." Stefani said, reaching over for the light switch. The dim yellow soon grew into a deep, dark blue, and then black as I shut my eyelids. I searched around for her hand and held it when I got to it. She squeezed my hand and shifted closer to me.

Just before I fell asleep, I heard her mumble a soft "I love you, Taylor." With the little bit of energy I had left, I whispered back, "I love you, Stefani."