02: BIG DICC ENERGY

In which [Name] embarrasses herself in front of  the hottest guy in class and Touches the Butt.

_____

TO SAY THAT [NAME] WAS SLIGHTLY INTIMIDATED BY U.A'S LARGE SIZE WAS AN understatement. She nervously looked left and right, trying to spot someone she knew, but no such luck. She was completely lost, and didn't know how to make it to class 1-A.

The (h/c) haired female groaned and wore her earbuds, clicking on one of her playlists and hitting 'shuffle.' 

With her overwhelming intimidation of this, ahem, giant ass school, and also her anxiety about the first day, the last thing she needed was for the Undertale Sans theme on Kazoo to be blasted through her ears, extra loud.

"Oh, fuck me-"

thud.

[Name] froze and mentally panicked.

Idiot! You've done it now, you just freaking bumped into someone! Nice going!

Her face was in level with his chest, so she trailed her eyes upward to apologize, when her heart almost stopped. She was sure she was staring at the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. One of his eyes was a vibrant turquoise, and the other was a shimmering gray. His hair was two different colors, and his skin was pristine and clear, save for the red mark on the red side of his face. Not to mention his muscles, this man radiated pure Big Dicc Energy. ™

"U-Uh, I'm sorry!" The girl blushed and stumbled back. As if god didn't hate her enough already, one of her headphones fell out of her ear and the Kazoo was now playing loud enough that it was audible to the gorgeous man, who she recognized as the respectableTodoroki Shouto, Endeavor's son.

Todoroki looked at her with an emotionless expression, however there was a slight glint of amusement (??) in his eyes. Not saying anything, he turned around and walked away.

[Name] exhaled the breath she didn't know she was holding and paused her cursed music.

Half and half huh? 

She sighed and wandered around the hallways until she found her class. Upon entering, she saw blue glasses boy yelling at the one and only precious Bakugo. The blonde boy turned when he heard the door open, and seeing that it was her, he sneered.

Midoriya walked through the door in that moment, and [Name] squealed and ran up to him, grabbing his hands. He was the color of a tomato, but she didn't notice.

"Ahhh! I'm so happy we got into U.A together!"

At those words, Midoriya's face broke out into a smile as he remembered how he had frantically called [Name] last night to tell her the news after he received his acceptance letter. She was also excited, as she had received hers as well.

The 'blue boi' walked up to the pair and started praising Midoriya, as well as a girl with round cheeks who practically radiated sunshine. After being around them for a while, [Name] could tell they were going to be fun to hang around. She had mainly gotten over how Iida (Sonic Zoom Boi) had called her out during the exam, and Ochako was just adorable and so sweet.

"Did you hear? Our teacher is Mr. Aizawa, a really cool underground hero!" Midoriya said with excitement, and his best friend grinned at how cute he was.

"Hey, YOU! POCCHARI!" Bakugo pointed at [Name].

"Me? Chubby?" The female gasped, offended at the nickname Mr. Mcsplode had given her. Well, to be fair, she couldn't get mad because she was giving everyone ridiculous nicknames too.