• Better Than Life Itself •

{ t w e n t y s e v e n }

Sam and James had alone time, while Cameron and I had ours.

We spent hours cuddling and kissing and just being cute.

Cameron and I were in our underwear, because we've already seen eachother like that before.

"Ugh, self-control sucks" Cameron groaned.

"If you didn't have it, you wouldn't have your testicles" I said to him, smirking.

"Wait until Danny agrees to this" he smirked, and I smiled at him.

"I love you so much, really" I said to him.

"And I love you so much too, I want to spend my life with you" my heart melted.

Literally, I stopped breathing...

I didn't have any words, so I just pressed my lips to his hungrily and he kissed back instantly.

"Your too good for me" I mumbled against his lips.

"Back at you love" he said pulling me on top of him.

He moaned against my lips and pulled away, I started to bite on his neck, kissing and suckling too earning small moans.

He flipped us over and returned the favour, leaving more love bites around my bra, which was skilfully unclipped.

We got louder with our moans and my bra ended up sliding off.

I bit my lip and looked at Cameron. He covered his eyes "I have self-control Kate, but I'm still a man"

I heard Sam chuckle along with James. We must've been very loud.

I pulled my bra back on and clipped it. "Okay, you can look" I said.

He uncovered his eyes and smiled lovingly at me. Pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you so fucking much it hurts" he muttered.

"That's so cute and cheesy, I love you too"

We kissed more and lay down covering ourselves with the blanket.

Sam ripped our curtain open, with James standing next to him.

"We play in an hour, the venue is waiting" Sam said smirking at me.

I smiled and pulled the curtain closed again. Cameron and I got dressed and I placed another kiss on his lips and got out of my bunk.

***

"Danny, thank you for letting me stay on tour" I said to him greatfully.

The bus was driving to our next stop, which was a hotel for a week off, so now was the perfect time to talk to Danny.

"Your welcome, is that all love?" Danny replied.

"Um, no...About Cameron.." I started.

He groaned cutting me off.

"Danny please, all I want is your approval, I don't want anyone else's. If it goes wrong, I promise I will stay away from him, and stop coming on tours so your band can stay together. I'll so anything Danny, I'm so in love with him." I pleaded.

"I'll talk to Cameron, send him in" he said, I walked out of the back lounge and went into the front.

"Danny wants to speak to you" I whispered to Cameron, I kissed his cheek and he walked away.

Cameron's POV

Oh shit, Danny wants to speak to me...

I love Kate, that's all that matters.

"Sit" he ordered me, he doesn't seem too pissed off about it now, which is good.

"Okay, after talking to drunk Kate, and sober Kate, I believe that she truly is in love with you. She's willing to give up a lot to be with you Cam, I don't want her heart broken, I know what you're like with women" Danny stated plainly.

"I'm not like that anymore Danny, she's still a virgin, I've fallen in love with her! I just want a chance to be with her.."

"Then leave the band" Danny stated.

He can't be serious. How is that fair? I paused for a moment when I saw how serious his face was. What do I love more? The band or Kate...

"If I leave the band I get to be with her..?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, it's your choice mate" Danny stated and then walked out of the room.

I peered into the front lounge and saw Kate smiling and laughing at Ben.

I really love her...

But can I leave the band for a girl?

With my mind in a spiral, I walked into the front lounge. Danny smiled at me and sat on the sofa.

"All of you sit down, I need to announce something" I said loudly.

Kate sat on the single chair and the boys filled the sofa, the bus was still moving so I sat on the arm of the chair.

"Okay, Danny and I were talking earlier, and I've made my final decision." I started.

"I'm...