Once upon an alternate universe

"I got one here that is entirely a true story." Said Spencer before starting to tell the story.

"SPRINTING! JUST GOTTA KEEP SPRINTING!" Shouted Bunu while carrying his taxi over his head. "EVERYONE RUN!" Screeched Tender who was rolling as fast as he could from The Yuk Yuk Hut. "What's the big deal?" asked Slippy Crabinson as he was about to enter The Yuk Yuk Hut. He opened the door and screamed "WHAT ABOUT MY CRAB!?!" as he skeleported away from the Yuk Yuk hut. "Hold the skloot up, what the skloot is happening in there?" Asked Skloot as Tender ran past her. "IT'S THE APPETIZER!" Yelled Tender. Mr. Kebab overheard and immediately receded into his shell. Dozens of OCs began sprinting as fast as they could away from the Yuk Yuk hut.

In typical Trump and SoFlo manner the two were sitting in the bathroom of The Yuk Yuk Hut's bathroom

In typical Trump and SoFlo manner the two were sitting in the bathroom of The Yuk Yuk Hut's bathroom. "That's quite the ruckus outside. Maybe the ladies finally found my hiding place." Said Trump while combing his toupe. "Here I come ladies!" Said Trump as he walked out and immediately saw The Appetizer. "Well, it still might be a woman." Said Trump before noticing that it had a democratic pin on one of its seventeen nips. "LIKE ZOINKS SOFLO!" He shouted closing the door behind him. "I don't think that thing is here for my autograph." Said Trump. "Well maybe it's here to see one of my signature pranks." Said SoFlo, grabbing one of his many jugs of expired milk. "Hey weird looking cripple, check this out!" Yelled SoFlo before throwing the milk jug on the ground in front of it. "GET PRANKED NERD!" Shouted SoFlo before getting hit in the face by The Appetizer's meaty mitts back into the bathroom. "I don't think it liked my prank... Maybe I should do it again just to make sure." Said SoFlo before running out and smashing another milk jug before getting hit again. He then proceeded to repeat the process 98 more times. "SoFlo, I think I see the problem... you're using skim milk." Said Trump. SoFlo and his pulverised face meat immediately grabbed the 2% milk and threw it once more only to get hit once again. "Yeah Trump, looks like we're gonna have to move out..." Said SoFlo packing his collection of pranks and milk depressingly. "Are you kidding me, there's nothing a little Trump magic can't fix." Said Trump walking up to an incase of emergency box and hitting it with a tiny hammer. "See, this baby will fix all our issues." Said Trump pulling out a baby and kissing it. "Wait'll the press covers this!" he said. "Would you fuck off with that thing, please." Said Baby Spencer before Trump threw it through the mirror. "Okay maybe the baby wasn't the best idea, but this one definitely will work." Said Trump smashing another emergency container. "I swear to Eddie if that's what I think it is..." Started SoFlo. "PORTABLE WALL LET'S GO!" Screeched Trump before the wall destroyed the entire half of The Yuk Yuk Hut.

SoFlo and Trump immediately started wavedashing out of the restaurant as The Appetizer began consuming everything in its path

SoFlo and Trump immediately started wavedashing out of the restaurant as The Appetizer began consuming everything in its path. "Whoa, this is just like that one video game where you roll-" Said EB James before dying instantly. Avery began starring at The Appetizer before thinking about it for a second. "Oh this is a hentai, right?" Said Avery as The Appetizer began destroying 17 buildings. The monster continued to grow as it consumed more and more residents using the meat to build itself up. "Trump, can't you call someone in, or do anything come on?!" Said SoFlo who was breathing heavily due to all the wavedashing he had done. "Hold on let me check." Said Trump who pulled out his phone. "You have no friends." Chimed the phone. "Shit..." Said Trump as he tried to call the police but he didn't pay his phone bill or taxes. Just then Fluzoo came bursting out of the police station. "HERE I COME I AM CINNAMON." Screeched The Appetizer as it began to chase Fluzoo's cop car.

As the chaos continued Fluzoo began trying to shoot The Appetizer with a dinner blaster

As the chaos continued Fluzoo began trying to shoot The Appetizer with a dinner blaster. "Eat this you affordable comestible." He said as he gave it a five star meal. As the chase continued the appetizer tried to eat Fluzoo after the dinner date. Fluzoo immediately was crushed by a large piece of meat that actually belonged to Tito, but then Tito was also crushed by an even larger piece of meat. "Hello there, sexy." Said a smooth robotic voice. The Appetizer turned around and immediately saw The Meat Mech eyebrow wiggling meatily. The Appetizer appetized it's way over to The Meat Mech and then tried to eat it. "You thought it was on before? It's O N N E R now." Shouted The Meat Mech who started to punch The Appetizer in it's meat. "All this meat beating is reminding me that I gotta go beat my meat." Said Lenny. "And of course by beat my meat, I mean go demolish an orphanage with Mauweeny." He continued. Just then The Meat Mech body slammed The Appetizer into the orphanage, crushing Lenny. "I never thought I'd die drowning in meat... I always thought it'd be pussy..." He said right before dying. "Get em', meaty!" Shouted Trump. "Uhh aren't they both meat?" Asked SoFlo who was eating popcorn watching the fight. Just then The Appetizer ripped off The Meat Mech's head and smashed it on the ground, causing an explosion that took out both SoFlo and Trump. With The Meat Mech gone, The Appetizer ravaged Unnamed City until nearly nothing was left.

"Spencer, don't you think that story is a little

"Spencer, don't you think that story is a little... difficult to imagine?" Said Toby. "Oh, is it? Then explain this." Said Spencer showing Toby the universe where the events unfolded. "Oh, are you having cake?" Said Ratburn who was dressed as a cake. "I'm always down for some spooky stories." Said Gluttony who had followed the giant cake to the party in a Donkey Kong costume. "That's a sick tie, where'd you get it?" asked Mc Frizzle Bee. "That's a cut in my stomach." Responded Gluttony. Just then, a loud "OH YEAH!" could be heard Vector pelvic thrusted his way through the wall two inches from the door. "Woah that's a nice Vecto Rsdad costume." Said Shaq. Just then, Teneshi showed up in his Simon Belmont costume and noticed everyone listening to Spencer talk about his scary story. "Are you guys telling stories, cause I've got a really spooky one." Said Teneshi sitting (Shaq Fu, get) down with the crew.

" Said Teneshi sitting (Shaq Fu, get) down with the crew