Chapter 1

Little Johnny was shoving spoon fulls of sugar down his throat as he hears a familiar voice...
"papa?" He says turning around, he scans the area. All the sudden he hears someone scream "bitch lasagna I want some vigana"
Little Johnny didn't know what it was so he got curious and went closer to the horrific sound. "Bitch lasagna bitch lasagna bitch lasagna" he hears repeating over and over again. All of the sudden this huge sign with legs called t series came out of the ocean screaming "BITCH LASAGNA I WANT SOME VIGANA" 
Johnny spat out his sugar all over the sign and screamed out "PAPA?!" and many people around him came and helped him as he looked for his papa, the t series sign was still following him.
I was some lasagna, the sign repeated as Johnny stress eater the diabetes out of the jar.
Johnny screamed. "THE LASAGNA DOESN'T HAVE SUGAR IN IT! Johnny goes to the nearest table and throws it and finds papa underneath it. PAPA! He yelled but papa spotted him with a jar that said sugar on it and he decided to recite his script. "Johnny Johnny?" He says with a smirk on his face,p. "Yes papa" Johnny had replied. "Eating sugar?" Papa yells out, "no papa" Johnny starts to be frightened. "Telling lies?" Papa said. Johnny knew papa had known something "no papa.." Johnny says. "OPEN YOU MOUTH!" Papa said. Johnny screamed and said "HAHAHA" and Johnny turned into the giant bitch lasagna and ran after the t series sign and eventually ate the t series sign and there was peace on earth once again.