Prologue

*New book, hope you enjoy, BNHA fanfic, also this will be a book that will be a 3rd Person Perspective*

In an eerie room with flickering lights, inside an abandoned hospital. Voices slowly creeped in the quiet building. Two men are discussing their plans for the "test subjects." One seemed like a doctor, the other is wearing a black suit and tie and is wearing an oddly shaped mask.

"Are they ready? This experiment must be executed perfectly before I go." Said the man in suit and tie with a booming voice.

"Yes. The machines are ready. We only need are test subjects. But are you sure about this Mr. All for One?" Questioned the doctor.

"You dare question me! This experiment will be essential to Shigaraki and his League of Villains. If I lose to this fight with All Might, at least I can give a parting gift to him." All for One answered, the loud voice echoed through the room scaring the doctor.

"Y...ye...yes sir...... we just need to insert the quirks into these vials." The doctor stuttered.

All for One laughed. "I'll give the 'Lucky Ones' the power to be the perfect assassin. That even the Nomus would seem like begginers compared to them. Even if it takes them multiple quirks to do so." He stated proudly as he raised his arms admiring the machines.

"But... with multiple quirks... forced onto a single body... it might kill them!"

"As much as possible I don't want any more failures, doctor. I don't want to waste my quirks on weak and frail bodies that will die just because they can't handle my precious powers."

"I ca... can avoid it if I used quirkless subjects. It is easier to insert the foreign quirk into theirs rather than those that already has a quirk naturally embedded into their genetics."

"Good. Find test subjects immediately. The faster the better. I would want to see my future success before I go."

"Yes sir! Right away!" The doctor said the immediately ran towards the door ordering his men to find quirkless people.

As the door closes behind him, All for One smirked as he can see this experiment would be successful one way or another. Little did he know... he was more right than wrong.