Chapter 4

Kirstie's POV

I was dreaming about the events of last night, when all of a sudden I heard someone knocking furiously on the door. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "It's me, Scott." He yelled back. As soon as I opened the door he enveloped me in a bone crushing hug. "Scott....can't....breathe." I said. "Oh, sorry!" He laughed. "Sometimes I forget about how fragile you are." At that I punched his arm. "Ow, for someone as small as you, you sure can throw a punch!" I punched him in the arm again. "Thank you, and please do not call me fragile or short." He laughed at that. "I'll try to remember that." "Anyway, Scott what are you doing here?" "Well, one, I wanted to hang out with you today." "Ok, and?" "And, I wanted to ask you about what happened last night." And there is the main reason why he's here. I guess I saw that coming. "Ok, and you know, it wouldn't kill ya to close the door. I don't exactly want anyone else to be in my house right now." "Someone's a little cranky." He said as he closed the door. "Yeah, I kinda am. Cause SOMEONE woke me up at 8:30 in the morning!" Scott smiled and said, "And who is this someone?" I decided to play along and said, "Well, he's very tall. Has pale skin, platinum blond hair, and dark blue eyes. Oh and he's sitting right next to me!" We stared at each other for a few seconds, but we immediately started laughing.

Scott's POV

We never could stay mad at each other for long, we always ended up laughing. And that is the best part about our friendship. When our laughter died down, Kirstie went to go make some coffee for herself and me. We never could really start the day without it. Once it was done, Kirstie brought to steaming hot mugs of Coffee and set them down on the transparent coffee table. I took mine off the table and took a sip of my coffee. I immediately started to wake up as took a few more sips of my drink. "Alright, spill the beans sister!" "About last night?" She asked. "No, about your pet dragon. Yes, about last night!" I exclaimed. "Ok, should've seen that coming. What do you want to know?" "Well, for starters, how in the world did you get home last night!" "Avi took me home on his motorcycle." She took a sip from her coffee and said "next question." I laughed at that. "Well, speaking of Avi, what happened between you to last night?!! And don't leave out any details!"

Kirstie's POV

"When you left to go get a drink, the dj started to play this slow song. And at that moment Avi asked me to dance" I looked at Scott and I could tell that he was not going to interrupt anytime soon, so I continued speaking. "We started dance, and after what seemed like hours, I asked him how he got out of the palace." His eyes widened a little bit when I said that, but he didn't say a word. "He answered me by saying that King Mitch had let him go cause he had thought he had been down there long enough. That and he was pretty sure that the main reason why was that the king had a crush on him." Scott and I both chuckled at this. "I also asked him why a hardened criminal like him was being so nice to other people. Which, he answered me by saying I'm going to change that starting tonight." Then what happened!" Scott said clearly on the edge of his seat. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Well, before we knew it we were both leaning towards each other and we kissed!" "Did anything else happen?!" "When we pulled away he asked me if would be to early to say that he was in love with me." "And what did you say?" "I said no, I love you too. Then I kissed him again." Scott squealed like a little pig at this. Which I had to cover my ears when he did this. I swear, sometimes he is a girl at heart.