Happy Halloween

Title: Happy Halloween Summary: It's Halloween and Rachel has convinced Quinn to go to a Halloween Party even though Quinn doesn't like Halloween

Summary: It's Halloween and Rachel has convinced Quinn to go to a Halloween Party even though Quinn doesn't like Halloween. Rachel promised to protect her. What happens when Quinn gets too scared and they have to leave? Will Rachel be mad?

******

"Halloween!" Rachel squealed as she and Quinn walked through the costume shop to pick their costumes for Noah Puckerman's annual Halloween Party.

Quinn giggled and rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure if I want to dress up." She commented.

"What?!" Rachel stopped them. "You're joking."

Quinn shook her head. "I don't really like Halloween. I never have." She said quietly.

Rachel sighed. "You don't have to dress up. But you have to come the Noah's party."

Quinn nodded. "Okay. Now, let's pick your costume and get out of here. This place freaks me out." She ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"Okay, Okay." Rachel said. "What about this?" She asked, pulling a witches costume off of the rack.

"Hmm." Quinn shook her head. "Your not a witch. You are sweet and kind and gently. I think you should be an elf or something."

"An elf?" Rachel quirked her right brow in question. "Okay. Let's find and elf costume then."

Quinn nodded and followed Rachel through the shop. "Here!" She pulled an elf costume off of the rack. "Perfect."

"You don't think it's too slutty?" Rachel asked.

Quinn shook her head. "Not if you wear tights with it."

"Okay." Rachel nodded. "I'll take it."

"Good! So we can finally get out of here." Quinn smiled.

Rachel giggled. She ran her fingers through Quinn's hair and leaned in. She gently pecked the blonde's lips.

****

"Ready?" Rachel asked as they stopped outside of Noah Puckerman's house. She gently squeezed Quinn's hand and smiled at her encouragingly.

They could hear the music playing loudly from outside and the chatting and screaming of the guests inside.

Quinn swallowed. She looked up at the house which was spookily decorated. "Umm..."

"Come in, I'll protect you." Rachel said. She kissed Quinn's cheek and led her inside. "We'll be fine."

Rachel led Quinn through the masses of people until they found a few of their friends from glee club. Santana was dressed in a sexy nurses costume. Brittany was dressed in a bunny rabbit costume. Tina and Artie were dressed as Mr and Mrs Addams from The Addams Family.

"Hey, guys. You all look so amazing!" Rachel said when she and Quinn got close enough for them to hear each other.

"So do you!" Tina yelled over the music.

"No costume, Quinn?" Brittany asked.

Quinn just shook her head. "I couldn't find one." She yelled back over the music.

Santana took a drink of her alcohol from her red-solo-cup.

"Boo!" Someone yelled from behind Quinn.

Quinn, screaming at the top of her lungs, jumped out of her skin and spun around. Her heart raced in her chest.

Someone dressed in a black hoodie with an axe was laughing historically at Quinn's reaction.

"Quinn, it wasn't that scary." Santana said, resisting the urge to laugh.

Quinn burst into tears and curled into Rachel. "I want to go home." She sobbed.

"Dude, That wasn't funny." Rachel said, slapping the person on the arm.

"Wow! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you that much." The person pulled off their mask. It was Noah Puckerman. "I'm really sorry Quinn."

"I think we'll go." Rachel said. "Thanks for inviting us." Rachel guided a sobbing Quinn out of the house and onto the street. "Hey, Hey. It's okay. Your okay." She held the blonde close and rocked her.

Quinn sniffed and sobbed. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Hey, it's okay. Halloween isn't for everyone. Let's go home and watch a happy movie." She said softly, guiding Quinn to her car.

Quinn nodded and got in the car. She wiped her eyes and sniffed. "I hate Halloween!" She declared.