Chapter Seven: Heartbreaker

Mary stomped to Fluttershy's cottage with her whispering some cursing words. Fluttershy was usually scared of getting Mary angry or when she was ever in a bad mood but this time she didn't feel scared or anything. She felt more determined and confident.

Mary slammed the door open and stomped inside she whipped her head to Fluttershy as she saw her coming inside. Fluttershy closed the door and Mary got up in her face.

"WHERE WERE YOU IDIOT?! I NEEDED YOU ONCE AGAIN BUT NOOOO! YOU WERE TO BUSY WITH THAT STUPID PEGASUS YOU ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SEE HER ANYMORE AND THATS AN ORDER!" She turned her head back and took a few steps but stopped when her heard Fluttershy say the Unexpectable.

"No Mary" Fluttershy narrowed her eyes. Mary turned to face her slowly.

"What.... did.... you.... say?" Her voice was dark but it did not scare Fluttershy.

"I said no Mary! I'm done dealing with your crap! I'm done with you and you bossing me around! I'm done with you hurting me! I'm done with the way your treating my animals! I'm done with you experimenting and making your stupid perfume products! Im done with you forbidding me to see anypony or giving me orders! I AM DONE!"

Mary was shocked with her round eyes widen. She had no idea she would ever talk like that to her. Mary growled.
"HOW ARE YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! IM GOING TO-"
"Hurt me?! Go ahead! I don't care! I don't care about what you do to me! I don't care anymore. In fact, I think it's time that we both break up!"

Mary looked like she had just been hit by a bullet. "NO NO NO FLUTTERSHY! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I NEED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING! PLEASE I'LL DO BETTER! PLEASE! I need you!" Mary whined

"I'm not stupid Mary, you need me, because you need to use me. I know you use me. You've never loved me or never cared how I felt."

"Fluttershy I-"
"No Mary, it's time for both of us to move on."
Fluttershy opened the door "Now get out of my cottage you useless bitch"
Mary's eyes widen but she swung the door open and ran as fast as she could.

Fluttershy was amazed at herself that she talked like that to Mary. She felt like she had been set free. Fluttershy smiled proudly and closed the door. She looked out the window and up at the sky and the clouds, she knew what had to be done the next morning.