Chapter 6

A/n hello everyone here is the new chapter and there is a very important authors note at the end of the chapter I ask that you please read it, as I said before it is really important. And I'm using a new writing style so please tell me what you think.

Y/n pov

After lunch I entered My office and started to actually do work. I had to come up with this really fast song, it's going to be used in a fight scene in the next RWBY episode. "Ok y/n first things first we need to find a good beat," I said to myself as I boot up my computer to find a fast beat with a good kick.

I looked around the internet for a couple of hours but stopped when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said as I looked up. The door opened up and Margot walked into the office with an expression on her face that screamed something is wrong. "Hey Margot, what's wrong." I asked as motioned for her to come closer. "Um y/n, there is a problem," she answered as she came to my side of the desk and sat down. "And what would that problem be," I asked as I looked at her and gave her my full attention.

"You know that song you have to make for RWBY," she asked. " Yea, the one I've been working on all day." I replied. "Well I just got a call from Stan Lee and he wants you to fly out to Los Angeles and write and record a song for the Venom soundtrack." she said getting more and more excited as she went on. "He wants me to fly all the way out to LA just to write a song?" I thought aloud. "There must be another reason but what could it be. Why would he want me all the way out there." I kept thinking aloud and realized that Margot had been yelling my name for a while.

"Y/n!" she screamed, causing me to jump and look at her. "You were drowning in your own thoughts again."

"Sorry Margot I got lost on my own train of thought" I replied. " Well it looks like I'm going to LA. Is there anything else that Stan said?" I asked.

"He said that he would need you to leave in three days and he also gave you two plane tickets so you get to take someone." She replied, "Burnie also wants you to have the RWBY song done before you leave."

"Ok, thank you Margot, you are free to go about your business I'll call you if I need you." I said. She got up and started walking out, "Oh, I almost forgot." she said as she turned to face me. "Forgot wha..." I started to say as she walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"You are my master now," she said as she started grinding on my dick slowly making it hard.

"Not that I don't mind but what are you doing?" I said as I looked at her confused. "Don't question it master, all that is important is that you just enjoy it."
She then smashed her lips to mine and started furiously kissing me.

"Am I interrupting something?" I jumped and looked to the door to see scarlet standing there with a hand on her hips and a very menacing death stare directed at Margot.