Where Am I!?

I looked around for her for what seemed like hours. I must have collapsed of exhaustion, because I blacked out and when I woke up...I was in a cage... A few feet away from the cage, there were three beautiful women, all of which had only thin pieces of clothing covering their bodies. One was tall with long, wavey blonde hair that gracefully covered her from her thigh up. Another, was shorter, with curly hell-fire red hair that went just passed her mid back. The last was a little taller than me with short, strait, silver hair that barely touched her shoulders. They were gathered around a sort of bonfire. It seemed to be in some kind of cave. To the left of me there were six cages, each with another man in them. I was so panicked and confused that I couldn't hear what the girls were saying over my own breathing. After a few minutes, they turned to the cages. The three women slowly walked from my cage to the last one, glaring at each of us with hunger in their eyes as they passed.

"I want that one!" Proclaimed the red haired one, pointing to the man just beside me; a tall, muscular man with blonde hair who looked about as bright as coal. "Oh, you always get first pick!" said the blonde one in a child like tone. "I'll take the last one then." "I guess I'll go with that one in the middle then" uttered the silver haired one. "So what are we gonna do with the other ones? "I suppose we should leave that to the mistress to decide" said the red-headed one. "Oh you girls are no fun, I say we feed on the rest." The blonde one suggested as she appeared behind me with her sharp nails on my chest, with her mouth just an inch from my neck. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she moaned, "I'm STARVING and this one looks absolutely..." She whispered in my ear, "scrumptious". I felt a chill go down my back as she opened her mouth, showing her fangs and pressed them gently against my neck. I tried to fight back, but I couldn't seem to move an inch. I was frozen. "You'd better leave that one alone before the mistress returns!" Protested the silver haired one. "Besides, we all know that the mistress gets the first pick." "YEAH! YOU'D BETTER LEAVE US ALO-" before the man three cages down could finish, the blonde one vanished from my cage, into his, and slammed her hand on to his throat. And softly said, "You're a feisty one... I like that. I want this one instead of the second one." Before she could say another word, she was flung into the bars by what seemed like nothing at all. And in an instant, the other two unchosen men and the one the blonde girl chose gushed blood from their throats and bled out, choking on their own blood. "HEY! I was saving those!" The blonde one whined looking passed the other two girls to another one that had appeared out of the blue. This girl was tall and curvy with hair blacker than coal. It was the girl from the festival...

"Rose! Don't EVER feed on the new meat without my permission!" She shouted, spreading a huge pair of raven-black wings. They were almost pitch black, and shined violet in the light of the fire. "Now go find yourself more dinner. Shade, thank you for attempting to warn her." The silver haired woman bowed. "Now you and Sapphire go enjoy your toys." "But what about that one?" Shade asked, pointing to me.

"Shit she's gonna kill me, or let one of the others do it...damnit what do I do!?" I thought to myself. "He's mine" she purred with a devious grin. And with that the other three girls and the two remaining men faded into shadows and vanished. "Now that we're alo-" "Where the fuck am I!? I interrupted her. "One second I'm strolling through the woods, next I'm..." Before I could get out another word, she had faded into shadows and reappeared in front of me with her hand on my throat. "Don't ever...EVER interrupt me. You are my guest. You see... I need a new toy. My last one..." She gave a devilish smirk. "He couldn't make the cut. I tried to swallow but her hand was too tight on my neck. Then she slowly let me breathe.

"W-what are you?" I muttered, trying not to show any fear and still catch my breath. She smiled and thought on her response for a moment. "Well I'm a sort of hybrid you could say." She spread her wings "I am a succubus...and vampire...so I guess I'm a succupire if you will. And you have the honor of becoming my new toy. If you prove to meet my standards...I will not only let you live, but I will make you...immortal." She paused, with eyes locked to mine. "How does that sound?" She whispered into my ear. "I-i guess I should aim to i-impress then." I uttered as she faded back through the bars of my cage and crossed her arms. "Good. I can't wait to get started" she said with that devilish grin.