Morning Walks

I've always hated waking up early in the morning because that's the time that the alarm begins to scream like a baby in distress and or being yelled at by my parents to get up and go to school...  but luckily that was all from high school.

Now I'm an adult waking up at 6:00 in the morning to the sight of sunlight shining into my room and honestly that's the best kind of alarm clock that you could ever use, no need to hit the snooze button as fast as you can in fear of waking up those around you. 
When I go on a walk in the early hours of the day when the rest of the world around hasn't woken up yet and when the stars are beginning to say their "goodnight" I've noticed that everything feels different....everything is still...everything is silent.

I'm able to hear the sound of the silent cries that was once in the air from the night before, I've noticed that music sounds way better when you don't use it to drown out car engines and bus horns but I've also loved the music that nature provides like the chirping of a choir of birds that woke up with me. 

I know that you don't wake up as early as I ever could but maybe...

Just maybe...

If you did...

Let's go on a walk...

Because who knows?

Maybe the sunrise will be way beautiful...

With you...

There with me.