Thought 1: No exersise? You wish!

Well, I have  his thought a lot but my mother always says that I'm getting no exercise if I'm on technology! Lemme tell you something... SHE IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY WRONG!

How am I doing exercise you may be thinking? Well here is a list of what I'm doing:

iPad: Well, I play a lot of online games so, I am EXERCISING my brain by working out new strategies to delete the opponent. Ha! I win. Also, I have to test my memory because I need to remember what each attack does (gaming...), where all the letters are (typing) and also where all the apps are and in which folders or slots. Ha! I win. 🤓

iPod: Basically the same thing as an iPad. (In other words, I'm lazy as hell and can't be bothered copying and pasting that whole paragraph all over again... yeah, my life is sad...)

iPhone: JUST GET THE IDEA! IPAD, IPOD, IPHONE, IT'S ALL BASICALLY THE SAME!!! AHHHHHH! FUDGESTICKLES! (Don't ask questions, just roll with it...)

Xbox 1/360: I am exercising my thumbs while using the controllers. Just like in normal gaming, I'm also exercising my brain in terms of strategy and skill.

Pc's: SAME AS THE F***ING XBOX!!

T.V: Well, you have to be able to remember where to find your favourite T.V shows, right? RIGHT?! Ugh, forget it...

Computer/Laptop: Once again, Thumbs, brain, memory, ect. U GET THE F***ING IDEA, OK?!

I can't think of any other electronics so I guess that's it. So yeah, TAKE THAT MUM! AM DOING EXERCISE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (For some reason continues laughing for another 5 mins... don't ask, ok? Just... OK?!)