Part 8

Y/n was in Russia traveling with Fuze, Vigil, Buck, and Sledge to takedown and White Mask recruitment center.

Sledge: Alright Lads, Vigil and Convict will move in and secure the perimeter as we move in and let Fuze do his thing. Any questions?  Marjan Taylor

Y/n: How about we just burn the place down and just shoot anyone trying to escape?

Buck: That seems a little messed up.

Y/n: Just saying.

The vehicle stopped and they walked out into a blizzard. Y/n was the only wearing a hoodie as the others had winter gear on.

Buck: Y/n you should of really wore winter gear.

Y/n: I don't care.

He moved forward pumping his shotgun.

They arrived at the building we're White Masks have set up a recruitment station.

Buck: I see snipers on the building, and two by an alarm.

Sledge: Vigil take out the cameras, Convict take out the alarm. Be silent so we can get them by surprise.

Y/n: Got it, moving.

He move towards the cargo trucks where he saw two men smoking. He walked between the trucks grabbing a glass bottle and switched to his pistol.

He aimed the pistol at the second man as he held the bottle over the barrel. The bottle broke as he shot the man, he stabbed the other with the glass and drug him back along with the other.

He looked at men standing by the alarm. He looked down at the dead White Mask and took the mask. The two men standing guard as a snowball hit one of them they looked at Y/n wearing the mask and throwing another one. One of them ran at Y/n as he ducked behind the truck grabbing snow.

"Alright asshole."

He ran to the truck and found two dead bodies. Before he could call for help Y/n opened the door and pulled the man in and began stabbing him.

Sledge: Moving inside.

Y/n saw the other man walk up and he hit him with the door. The man fired his rifle but Y/n jumped out the other door and fired his shotgun under the truck as he landed. He walked up to the man screaming on the ground from his toes getting shot off and stomped his face multiple times.

Bullets hit the truck and he ran away to new cover. He loaded a slug round and shot at a man on the roof. Y/n moved down towards the building shooting two men running out but one of them dropped a grenade knocking Y/n back with the blast.

He looked over at the sight of guns aiming at him.

"Hold it don't shoot him yet."

A hooded man walked up to Y/n and removed his balaclava and mask.

"Inmate 374, I've been looking for you."

He removed his hood and revealed his scared up face.

"I suppose you don't remember me, I was Inmate 225, I never got to thank you for getting me out of that place."

Y/n: Taylor.

Taylor: Yes, it's me...kill him.

Y/n took Taylor's gun and shot the two men in front of him but Taylor kicked the gun away and held a taser on Y/n.

Taylor: I'm glad you're out, it's time for some fun.

He tied the trigger down and left the taser on Y/n leaving him. Bullets hit the area around him as Vigil ran over firing at Taylor. He looked at the taser and turned it off. Y/n gasped for air and slowly got up pulling the barbs out.