🍁Sneaking Out🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
The plan has started.
Jack wakes up very early in the morning, right before the sun rise.
Everything is going well, until someone, decide to get an early drink.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Jack wakes up at 4 a.m. in the morning. He immediately started to prepare himself for the festival. He comb his messy hair (even though it doesn't work) and trimming his jacket.

After finishing the morning routine and grabbing his staff, he opens the door of his room. He is met with darkness and silent.

'Well, looks like the others is still sleeping.'

He quietly fly from his room, searching for a window that is not locked.

When he is still searching, he stumbles upon someone in the kitchen. Tooth.

He sees her drinking a glass of milk.

'Looks like someone couldn't sleep.'

He tries to float silently past the kitchen. Key word tries.

He accidentally knock off a cookie jar. The sound alerted Tooth and she instantly look at the counter, where Jack immediately hides behind it.

She walks slowly to the counter, and sees that the cookie jar is laying on the counter, not standing like it used to be. She mumbles,

"Probably just the wind."

Tooth take the cookie jar and positioned it, like it's supposed to. Then she walks away from the counter to finish her milk.

Jack uses his chance to fly out of the conveniently placed open window in the kitchen where Tooth is coincidentally in.

He fly as fast as he could to the window and when he finally escaped, he fly freely with the wind and snow.  After that, he disappeared into the clouds.

What Jack doesn't know though, is that someone see him sneaking out. Tooth.

After she finished her glass of milk, she remembered that one of the kitchen windows, is open. She then walks to the window and close it. But right before she close it, she sees a glimpse, of a blue jacket.

One thought cross her mind.

'Jack?'

She rub her eyes to make sure that she isn't imagining. But, when she see it again, it's too late, the jacket is gone. Disappeared into the snow storm.

At first, she thought that is was only her imagination, since it was so early in the morning and people tends to mistaking things for what they really are.

Then, she decide to check Jack's room to make sure he's still there. She fly quietly but quickly to his room.

When his room door is in her sight, she notices that the door is not close, not so wide open, but noticeable.

Tooth creaked the door to sneak her head in, and her shock face, explaining that her suspicion is right.

She screamed so loud and high, probably a teeth broke. Her scream, wakes up the whole North Pole, even Jack hear it, though for him it's just like a small screech, that he assume of the thunder.

The workshop lights instantly turn on.  Many groans is then heard within every inch of the big lair. The elves approach Tooth with annoyed faces and glares for disturbing their slumber.

North is the first guardian to meet Tooth.

"Vhat vrong Tooth?"

He ask sleepily. Rubbing his eyes to see her better.

Tooth replied with a cracked voice.

"Ja-Jack, i-is go-gone...."

"Vhat?!"

North eyes widens. He immediately runs to Jack's door and kick it open until it falls on the floor, revealing the same empty room that Tooth sees.

"Vhat?! VHAT THE?! VHERE IS JACK?!"

North started to trash the room, searching for Jack, but prove to be unsuccessful.

While North is trashing the room, the rest of the guardians stands in front of the winter spirit room, shocked and listening to Tooth story.

After 30 minutes of searching, North gives an order so loud and big, everyone in the whole workshop hears it.

"FIND JACK FROST!!!!!!!!"

With everyone constantly obey it.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

A.N.: Where is Jack going? ;)