Happy Birthday !❤Kesar

"This letter is to you"
I don't know how to start because there are just too many things to say to you. There are so many memories of us which I remember so clearly that are so precious and that I want to cherish for my entire life.

" This letter is to you".
I don't known what to call you but let me start first.

My very first friend ever since I started going to school was you. I still remember how you approached me and we decided to become friends. You and me wearing that red and white school uniform. It was my first day 12 years back. But I never knew that that first day would be the day that I will treasure the most. It was a real miracle to meet you. In that bus going back home. And here our story begins. Everyday  going back home together turned into everyday staying together for all the time. Sharing all our stuff. We just grew up knowing each other getting more closer every moment we were together. Living with each other as if we were a family. You are not my sister not even a friend but someone who I always want to live with for the entire life. We became friends when we were 5 and now you are turning 16. I hope we live the same way for whatever years we are alive. I can never think of leaving you or you leaving me . I am not good at expressing my feelings but I still want to say. I am somehow always able to understand what you feel and what you want to say if you are not able to say. This bond is the most special to me. These 12 years were 12 lives I lived with you. It's a big deal. From wearing those frocks to playing uno to monopoly to picturesque to our special RR game to eating ice cream at 11 night to studying to jump around everywhere to sleeping together to see you how good you dance to not eating peas to started liking boys to the becoming fav of all my friends to becoming best person ever  who entered in my life . I will never let go of this hand. Sometimes I miss you so hard that I cry alot. I know we don't catch up much these days but I always imagine in my best moments and I am not lying. It just happens that way. I hope we always stay together for our entire lives. And if by any chance there is another life existing after death I want us to be together in that life too.
Thank you for teaching me whatever things I never knew . Happy Birthday My Darling. To the 16 you. Have a good life. I am always with you right behind you supporting you watching you in all your happiness , when you achieve your dreams and also in all your sadness.