Kuro High (Black Butler) 22

Chapter 22

I felt Sebastian stir next to me and soon he was sitting up, looking just as confused as me, until his face morphed into one of horror.

"Oh my god." He whispered. "Ciel I'm-" I raised my hand to stop him from speaking.

I was horrified at myself. I promised myself that I would never, ever have sex before marriage and I just broke that.

"Sebastian..." I sighed and faced him. "What we did was stupid."

"I know it was. But we were drunk and didn't fully know what we were doing."

"That was my first time! My first time was with us drunk and still in high school!" Self-hate coursed through me. I hated myself for getting drunk and stupid.

"We all make mistakes." Sebastian was trying to he as calm and cautious as possible...and it pissed me off.

"You don't get it! I was a virgin yesterday and now I'm not! I didn't want my first time to be some drunk mistake!" I stood up and quickly redressed myself. "And the fact that it was all at Grell's house doesn't help!"

Sebastian did the same as me and walked over to me, grabbing my hands. "It'll be okay."

I yanked my hands from his. "For you it will! This isn't a big deal to you. It's all cool and relaxed for you! But it's a big fucking deal to me!" I pushed past him.

"Ciel! I'm trying to stay calm for you! I'm freaking out on the inside but I don't want to make you feel worse."

I walked out of the room and saw the other three passed out on the couches, snoring away. I quickly made my way out the door and started down the walkway until I felt a stern hand on my shoulder spin me around.

"We are going to talk about this." Sebastian crossed his arms.

"You wanna talk? Okay, lets talk. We fucked up!"

"I know we did but there's no use in being so hellbent over it. You can't go back and change what happened, but we can move on." He grabbed my hands. "Are we still together after this?"

Are we still together? Do I still want to be with him? I love him but as I look at him all I see is the mistake I just made. I swallowed hard and pulled back from him and turned around.

"I don't know Sebastian, I don't know."

End of Chapter 22

Dun Dun Duh!!! There had been a crack in the relationship! Can they survive? Find out in the next episode!

....

Oh my I'm such a weirdo. Anyway here's the new chapter you wanted from me! Just so you guys know my other story, Mute, is the main story I'm working on. So that had MUCH more frequent updating. Like very frequent at the moment. But since school is starting in a week for me I don't know how my updating will be. I kinda want to create a writing schedule but I don't know yet. Anyway, thanks for reading and I love you all! <3