Chapter 31

(Cruger's pov)
The one male smirked and said, "The names Luke and this is my dear friend Zeus, we're Crystal crew members to the death-angle." I looked at Crystal and she blushed but Zeus said, "Captain we signed up to the Halloween singing competition and since we ran into you would you please sing with us?" Crystal was going to back down when the cadets begged her, she was about to refuse when I said, "Crystal please will you sing for tonight?" She looked at me but she sighed and said, "Alright but after you two need to leave understand." The two nod and dragged her away to get ready, but Sky looked at me and said, "Why does death-angel sound familiar?"
(Jack's pov)
The announcers came out on stage but his smile dropped and he said, "please give a-a hand to the pirate crew members and c-captain the Death-Angels." And he got off stage as the music started to play and we heard a females voice, but we were shocked when Crystal came out in a pirate outfit but her hair was longer and colored. But Luke and Zeus came out singing and more crew members jumped down from a floating ship, but Crystal walked down and the crowd made a path but she pointed her sword at Commander.
(Crystal's pov)
My crew pushed Doggie up on stage, he looked at me but I smirked and said, "What's my name." He chuckled and said, "Uma," I smiled and gave off a Pirate laugh. Soon we finished and the crowd cheered but I looked at my crew and said, "Back to the ship with you lads." They nod and climbed back onto the ship and Luke wished us good luck and if I ever needed them to call.