Chapter 32

(Cruger's pov)
After the festival me and Crystal walked around but, I heard her humming a song i recognize. I looked at her and she had her eyes close but she opened them and saw me starring at her, she blushed but I chuckled and said, "I remember you singing that song when ever you were extremely happy." Crystal smiled and said, "Still do but I finished the lyrics to it," I asked if she could sing it to me. She blushed but said, "Alright but follow me," and she took my hand and lead me threw the crowd to the park but there was a part in fenced off but she looked around and tapped the wooden gate twice and it opened.
(Crystal's pov)
I lead doggie to my hidden pathway to my home, he was looking around but I smiled and saw the wolf head tree. Doggie was curious but I smiled and waved my hand over the nose and it opened, Doggie was shocked but we went up the stairs and he said, "Wow is this your home?" I chuckled and said, "Yes and you walked threw a magical barrier."
(Cruger's pov)
I looked around Crystal's house but she opened a door and it lead to a balcony, I followed her and she sat in a hanging chair. I sat beside her and she started to sing, soon she got up and was balancing on the wooden railing.
(Third person pov)
Cruger watched Crystal very carefully in case she felled but Crystal came to a stopping point and stood to the full moon and opened her eyes half way. Cruger was enchanted by her every move till she smiled and felled backwards, he got up but only to have something come flying straight up and land on a tightrope between two tree facing the moon. He was shocked but smiled when he saw it was Crystal with angel wings, she finished her song but flew back to him and he held his hand out to help her down.