Imagine #9 Part IIII (FINAL)

YN P.0.V

         We slowly pulled away. What the fuck just happened?  We looked in each others eyes. I was absolutely shocked. I made out with some kid I barely even knew!  I quickly looked away. "Sorry. I-I don't know what got over me." I explained.He shooked his head.

     "No its okay I understand. " He wiped his mouth as I stood up. I grabbed the plate and headed towards the door. "Where are you going?" Chresant0 asked. "Kitchen. " I answered, not looking back. I continued my way down the stairs. I arrived in the kitchen and started washing the plate. I thought I heard footsteps so I quicly turned the faucet off and listened again.Silence. I slowly placed the dish in the dish holder and walked into the living room.

      "Nice living room. " Chresanto complimented, flopping on the couch. "What are you doing here? " I asked, pulling him off the couch. "Just explorin. "

"Nigga my momma can walk in any minute and see yo ass. Then guess what she's gonna do? Scream, assume you got me pregnant, and call 911." I crossed my arms. He looked at and rolled  his eyes. "You're too young to get prego. "

"Not when you're a teenager. " He looked at me with an "are you serious? " face. "11 years old is not A teen age. 12 years old isn't either. You're a pre- teen. " I shook my head. "Whatever. " is the last thing I said before heading towards my bedroom. I grabbed my Ipod and connected it to the speaker.It immediately played girls love Beyonce by Drake. Soon Chresanto walked in.

"This is my song! " he yelled. I chuckled. He started dancing towards me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Come on dance with meee." He whined.

"Whatever. " I said before rolling my hips. We started dancing on each other and it actually felt good.I closed my eyes as he twirled me around. I giggled.  Then all of a sudden the door bursted opened.Me and Chresanto quickly turned around, looking at my mother. "M-Mom I can explain! "

"Bitch im out! " Chresanto said holding up the peace sign. I watched as he jumped out the window. I stood there with the shittiest face ever.

What. The. Fuck
---------------------------------
lmao sorry haven't been updating lately. School started so yeah the stress is real. The final part to this imagine ! which seemed like it went on FOREVER, well for me.I know it was short but I was tryna get it over with and plus its  my bedtime. Bruh YES a bedtimeMy parents not playin this year! Anyways YES I got over 100 follwers!!!!!  I want to say thank you sooooo much for following meThank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The 100th follwer is @TiaCompton!  or Campton im not sure need to check again but You will get your own imagine and a follow backThank you girlllllll!  Did yall know that all this time I've been writing with my phone?  Lmao its hard tho but I got use to it :)
Keep reading, voting, following, and commenting. I love you guys comments. Be brightening up my day lol
Goodnight!  I love yall
;D