Character Chart

Author's Note: Now, I know it seems a little rough, having two different anime's and throwing Game of Thrones in there as well, but To be clear, Selim is a descendant of the Targaryen families. Selim's mother is related to Daenerys and her father Adden is related to Khal Drogo, causing Selim to have Targaryen and Dothrakian blood in her. As for distant relatives that may or may not be mentioned later in the story, I will Have Jon Snow alive in this generation with a family and will mention Westeros History in future chapters. The information provided, Not everything will be the exact same from Deadman Wonderland, Nor My Hero Academia, nor Game of Thrones. I will include the class tests and events also mention characters from Deadman Wonderland itself, but will try to mainly focus on Selim's Journey to Self discovery and acceptance. So if timelines are confusing that is why, and occasionally I will do single chapters based off Individual characters point of views in the story. Also Having the Deadman wonderland universe co-live with my hero academia. So for my story, the only major cross over I am having is Game Of Thrones for Selim's Family Tree.Feel Free to read the Character chart if you want, if not i will include the information provided later on in future chapters!.

HAPPY READING ! -Talia

Character Status Info: Deadman Wonderland/Game Of thrones/My Hero Academia Crossover

Name: Selim Targaryen

Other Names: Mel, Scarlet Witch, MockingJay (Name given to her by Tsunenaga Tamaki)

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: White (formerly) Auburn (Currently)

Weight: 105 Ibs (Currently)

Age: 16 (Currently)

Bate of Birth: September 12th

****************************************

History Before U.A High and Red Hole incident:

Selim was born and raised in Missouri and later moved to Texas at the age of 12 with her mother Greta. She grew up learning her mothers Witch customs and learned how to brew teas and potions and using minor spells at the early age of 5. Her Father Adden, had a family heritage of Beast Styled Quirks and when he gained his at the very age of 4 sought out to become a Pro Hero at the U.A High in Musutafu, Japan. When Selim never gained hers she wanted to use her wiccan abilities to heal the sick and injured, and for her father being a hero it was only necessary to use the brews for his line of work, Greta even went as far as to sell her merchandise to families, friends and co workers and is known as a powerful witch in America and made it into a successful family business. Selim Grew up knowing two very trusted friends Named Alice and Rico, When they gained their Quirks their families invested money into being transferred to Junior High and eventually The three of them attended U.A together. Prior to the Red Hole incident, Selim and her parents relationship began to spiral downwards. Adden becoming a hero turned him into an egotistical maniac whose fame and money changed his views on being a man for the people and instead now does for money and recognition. Due to the change in behavior once the fame took over Adden and Greta were fighting a lot and soon the arguing turned into an abusive relationship not only towards Greta but Selim as a second target to taking out his anger and punishments. Soon after the Red Hole incident Adden developed a split personality Disorder and gained PTSD where the abuse gotten worse, causing him to lash out and push his wife and daughter away, claiming that they were weak and he didn't need them anymore he changed entirely and soon wasn't himself anymore. Which once Selim turned 12, Greta took her to Texas leaving him to pursue his goal to being a fulltime Pro Hero.

***************

During the time she spent her early teens years in Texas, at the age of 13 was when her powers began to fluctuate and became more noticeable. Her mother was worried that she would turn into her father, and ignored the signs. During 7th grade in her normal middle school, she was walking home from school when a couple class bullies began to beat her, telling her she was nothing special and that her having a quirk made her more of a freak. They didn't believe in her and her mothers wiccan ways and despised them for it, while one of them was kicking her in the face, her 'Quirk' began to seep from her forehead and slashed at the child's chest, leaving them bloodied and unconscious on the pavement. Police and medics were called and the child was taken to the ER for critical conditions and put on life alert. Because of this incident that took place, Greta had no choice but to call Adden of the problem, he deeply urged and demanded she bring Selim back to Japan to finish her middle school years there and to attend U.A High. Greta was adamant at first, but because of the unwanted attention and anger of the families around the neighborhood, she had no choice but to give in and move back to Japan, taking her products and supplies with them to continue family business.

*******************************************************************************************

After Red Hole Incident and Attending U.A High:

Branch of sin: Not confirmed name identity, Her branch of sin can be anything she chooses it to be, from Parasites, Hardening Abilities, light Healing abilities and super sonic light attacks. (Currently Believes it's a Quirk)

How she Got it: Selim was only 7 years of age when the red hole hit in Tokyo ten years ago She was the few that was caught in the cross fire along with her father Adden, who was a pro hero, protected her from falling debris. They were two blocks away when it struck leaving severe bodily damage from the impact. During the red hole, she watched as others around her were torn apart and crushed by on coming debris, When the paramedics came Her and her father were in need of medical treatment. While she was in the hospital she kept seeing the sights of innocent people dying in such horrible ways, leaving her to be an insomniac. Her Father held resentment to the attack, but kept moving forward, though he was showing signs of a personality disorder but quickly overlooked it and continued at the Hero Agency after he was discharged from the Hospital, Leaving Selim to recover with her Mothers aid. Once Selim was discharged from the hospital 6 months later, she suffered memory loss so Her ability to remember the Red Hole attack seemed to have been forgotten, like a bad dream, and continued with her life. One day on her 10th birthday, she fell and scraped her knee, more than just a scrape as blood began to pour from her knee, she began to scream and cry in fear and agony, the blood reacted to her emotions, seeped out like tentacles, and whipped down aggressively causing the kitchen sink to be cut in half. When her parents came in to investigate what had happened, Her father looked at the accident in horror, knowing what was happening to his daughter, he quickly deduced the situation telling his wife that she had 'Gained' Her quirk. Regardless of the damage done, her mother was greatly proud, The Father. Didn't think so.

How Her Abilities work:

Barbed Blood: When in need of long range attacks, she can manipulate her blood by slicing open wounds on her finger tips, and spreading her blood under the ground/floor, the blood would spring out from under her opponent, wrapping around them and tearing up flesh and tissue. The more a person struggled in the Barbed blood attacks, the more physical damage it can cause. When she grows tired of their squirming she reaches her hand up (rather it be left or right) and squeeze the person(s) until their body writhes and snaps. Causing the person to die instantly.

Parasitic Blood: Have you ever had dreams where bugs would crawl in your eyes? ears? Nose or mouths while you sleep? Have you ever thought how terrifying and sickening it would be to have all kinds of deadly bugs eat away at you.. From the inside? and come to realize, Your legs or arms had gone blue? Due to no blood circulation the parasites in Selim's branch of sin would suck the blood from the person upon entry, soon begins to eat away flesh causing the skin to rot as the parasites work their ways up the body. Eating away tissue and muscle, these things aren't one to shy away from scaring the piss outta you as they eat away at you while you're still conscious. Upon more discovery, the parasites have the "Necrotizing Fasciitis" Effect. A flesh eating bacteria that spreads aggressively in an infected person. How that bacteria can spread? Minor cuts Bug bites and abrasions. So when you're in Battle with Selim, best make sure she cant cut you. Her blood can easily make its way inside.

Hardening Abilities: Selim can cut parts of her hand, legs or forearms, and the blood seeps out and quickly wraps her body in a protective layer like Armor, giving her more mobility and protection if there is more than one opponent. Can give her max strength, also allows her to break down walls, building's and even obstacles. Be careful not to get hit by this attack.