Chapter Three

Author's Note: To Remind those reading, the storylines from Deadman wonderland, Game of thrones and my Hero Academia WILL NOT be accurate from the shows, they will be tweaked and things will be changed for my story. Hope you are enjoying the story ! Thanks for reading.

*Phone ringing*

"hello?"

"Hey honey could you run to the store and pick me up some witch hazel and more honey on your way home please?"

"Yeah sure." *Click*

Selim let out an irritated groan. Right as she was getting in the truck and away from this hell hole? Her bed was calling her and yet mother just couldn't wait to get necessities when she got home? This had been a shit day last thing she needed was to be seen in public wearing the uniform. Where anyone from U.A could pick her out? She shrugged her shoulder's, lighting a smoke and turning the key into the ignition on. Mumbling to herself she drove out of the schools parking lot, and on to oncoming traffic.

Upon arrival, Selim was baffled by the mere size of the shopping market alone. She will get lost. And get pissed. She grumbled turning off the ignition putting her cigarette out grabbed her bag and walked to the stores revolving doors. As she was coming out from the store and noticed it had already gotten dark, grumbling again she continued on her way to the truck. But upon closer arrival had she noticed a couple men hanging out in the background, She only shrugged them off, watching them closely as she neared the truck. But right as she was a few feet away, another man taller and lanky appeared from behind a vehicle pulling out a switch blade, grinning ear-to-ear. For the first time, Selim was nervous, her knife was confiscated after the tests, no way to make a swift wound for protection, she held her school bag closer to her chest, gripping the groceries in the other. Looking left to right, she was surrounded by four grown men. They had already caged their prey, now to initiate attack. The first thought Selim could think was 'Run'. She couldn't make it to the truck in time, so unfortunately had to run in the opposite direction. She ran down a shady looking ally way, trying to find a quick escape route. Hopefully to throw them in a loop so she can dash for the truck, one man caught her arm as he was swinging her to meet his chest she took the truck keys in her hand and jabbed them in his side, the sheer forces of him throwing her weight into his caused the damage she was hoping for, and began to ran once the man had let her go.

Unfortunately that split second of freedom was ceased, when the biggest man came around the next ally way corner, grabbed her collar and slammed her back to the concrete wall behind her. The force from the body slam caused a yelp to escape her lips and a whimper soon followed after. It indeed hurt like hell. Who knew in a place full of heroes, crooks were still on the prowl regardless, and they said this was a safe neighborhood? Yeah, fuck those lying shits. Her thoughts were cut short when the other three men reappeared from behind her captor, setting off wolf whistles, and muttering 'cute girl'. She groaned in utter pain for he dug his thumb into her esophagus and the bone next to it, pushing down choking her. But before the man could utter something provocative, the men heard footsteps coming from the alley. Clearly they didn't have an extra help, for these steps alarmed the men greatly. Selim expecting it to be some stupid hero, she went to cry for help. But her captor had struck her and she fell down, "Fuck off asshole. Were busy." The footsteps stopped, when Selim went to look up to see whom it was, two men dug their foot in her back and head, forcing her to look down again. "Piss off. Pal. She's our booty." She heard a light chuckle, one that sounded, calm, stoic and collected. She strained her ears to hear the voice, hopefully the voice of her savior. Even though she hated relying on those to save her, or help her even. "Now why would I do that?" The visitor leaned on his right foot, glancing at the women on the ground. "She don't look like she havin' much fun." Growing tired of the mans taunts and being nosy, the taller man who assumed to be the leader, lunged at the visitor. Only to let out an agonizing cry of pain, from what she could see from the ground her face was dug into, the bright glow looked, blue. A beautiful shade of blue.