Inside the game?!?

I fly through a massive tunnel, not knowing whats happening. All of a sudden I fall and land on hard ground, my eyes closed. "W- Where am I?" I ask myself looking around. I stand up and brush myself off. I see a few other kids standing up also. I look down at my clothes and see they changed. Instead of stained jeans and a baggy T-Shirt, I see a blue shirt, with a black jacket, comfortable jeans, and some black boots. I touch my face and realize I have sunglasses on. But not normal sunglasses. These have a more video-game like design, and when I try to take them off, they pull on my skin and hurt me. I see more kids falling into the place, and I call "Everybody meet up!!!". I watch as a few kids turn in my direction, and then more do. "Yes!! Group meeting!!!" one kid said and then others started agreeing. We all walk into the middle area. "First of all, we need to figure out where we are" I say suprised at the leader tone in my voice. "All I know, is I was turning on my new game and appeared here" one kid says and then other kids start saying thats what happened to them. "Well the, where do you think we are?" I say looking at everyone. "Maybe... maybe we are in the game" one kid says and I look at him. Other kids look at him like he is crazy but I say, "I think he's right". All of a sudden there is a massive rumbling, and everyone looks in the same direction. A massive monster comes out of the ground, made entirely of rock. "What the--!!" a kid says and then a massive rock gets thrown from the monster and hits the kid, and in a burst he vanishes. "Its a game!!" I yell after he bursts. All of a sudden a blue gun appears in front of me and I take hold of it, not sure what to do. "Shoot it!!!" I kid yells and I aim. As I pull the trigger, bullets fly out piercing the monster and disintegrating it. I breathe heavily, suprised. I hear another rumbling and say, "Run!!!! Everyone Run!!!!!!!!!!!!". I watch as people start to dash. But some people get guns also, shooting at the newest monster and destroying it. A few more appear, destroying kids that are running. After we destroy the remaining ones, the rest of us run. Run into a danger worse then the one we just faced.